That was a esspecial fevicol bond☺️ we were delusionals👎🏼Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Haan na 💦 wali toh 2018 Mey hi Boli thi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That was a esspecial fevicol bond☺️ we were delusionals👎🏼Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Haan na 💦 wali toh 2018 Mey hi Boli thi 🤣
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
kaaly kartoot waly 🤢
You mean them
My brain is getting numb seeing so much chamakta dhamatka natak! 😵😓
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Ukg you are responsible for the Spanish gf story...you are the one who believed 💦✋I wash my hands off it in pure water. 😎
I just said I heard he was dating someone before kzk when all the 💦 were getting excited about a reunion. How did that become he is still dating her or that this Eastern European girl is Spanish🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Masoor dal me kuch kala hain👎🏼
I daaaan't have anything to do with the "Actors" and their "Characters "! 🤢Originally posted by: Enchanteur
u run like pre.
My brain is getting numb seeing so much chamakta dhamatka natak! 😵😓
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByF4PZFBbg1/
Chaloooooo
Chamakta biceps 😂
Tauba! This diraaamaaa😵