Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Oh! Maybe RB's aunt would prefer Tanvi for him. 😆
The glamorous, rich, and elegant lady doesn't have a house to stay? 🤪
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Oh! Maybe RB's aunt would prefer Tanvi for him. 😆
The glamorous, rich, and elegant lady doesn't have a house to stay? 🤪
😆

better love story than Prerish?😆
🤣🤣
Parth looked serious.. Then bechaara lost control.. These two..🤣
we need a bajrag AT🤣
Bajrag❤️
we need a bajrag AT🤣
I second that🤣
we need a bajrag AT🤣
Sachi yaar.. Karo na koi..☺️
Whenever I read any news sexy/hot lady to enter the show I am be like 😈