I think RB would come in the last few minutes in Monday's episode.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think RB would come in the last few minutes in Monday's episode.
Amigos will post her two-part OS today.
🤣Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Something I thought we would never say in this AT🤣
Amnu, am ready to write an essay on her current state of mind but I know I will get jhoota chappals so thats why I often drop the idea😆
Of late she is good. Sangat ka asar❤️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I think RB would come in the last few minutes in Monday's episode.
IDK now that I think about I do not have high hopes for RB’s Ss in Monday’s episode. Tuesday maybe.
I'm hopeful for Tuesday's episode. We may even get the paragliding precap on that day.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
IDK now that I think about I do not have high hopes for RB’s Ss in Monday’s episode. Tuesday maybe.
RB looked damn handsome in the paragliding BTS. That outfit has to be my favourite. Even Prerna took a break from sarees.
There was a bts yesterday, we missed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqqHOnMWtmk
KSG ka interview, don't miss the scene just before his interview😆. True love between RB and A🤣.
1:47-1:49 what is he doing 🤣There was a bts yesterday, we missed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqqHOnMWtmk
KSG ka interview, don't miss the scene just before his interview😆. True love between RB and A🤣.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
There was a BTS pic of Karan shooting in a Mumbai studio wearing the same outfit we saw him in today's episode. So we may get some indoor PreRish scenes. Surely there's more to this kidnapping track.
God I hope so!!
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Amigos will post her two-part OS today.
Is it going to be a 18+???????!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?