Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

OK so Manish is hosting nach baliye. 

maine dekha uske liye but woh idol walaa mazaa nahi aaya...woh salman nitin neha sabb ke saath zyada tuning thii,starplus setup just never gives good comedy..

Show koi khaas nahi laga lekin surprised to see tv ke mytho krishna/vishnu  saurav jain ka dancing avatar  ,contestants were wearing such weird costumes😆 ..bass felt really bad for prince ,kithna roya bechara he and yuvika😭😭,very sad situation 

pjyo thumbnail

it was a full song in first week episode ,was yogi ki gf imagination song thaaa😆 ..First episode was very funny,the show is almost similar to sasural genda phool,two same actors also ..

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah thats why promos dekh ke hi i was miffed😳 .

She is the winner of asias singing superstar,then last year ke voice kids mein bhi thi,himesh as judge acted as if he didn't know her till RShankar came in episode  and wahan bhi super praising every episode ...Undoubtedly the girl is extremely talented👍🏼 but its unfair ki baar baar usko le aathey hain claiming her to be new talent🤪-iss baar toh dikhaave ke liye audition sirf uska schooldress mein karvaaye😲..

u know,uska khud kaa website takk hai,she has enough family backing and resources to launch own album or get playback spots toh why she repeatedly comes😵 on these reality shows and rob other deserving kids a spot in final 16..

uff the way hr,javed😳 keeps praising her is the height of nepotism ,kal salman se zyada uski tareefen thii,joker judges 🤣..mujhe bhi uski awaaz nahi pasand - just never gave me an emotional connect .

I wouldn't be surprised if she wins.. She is shown the most in the precaps/promos too.. She is talented but I can't connect with her voice either..

jenny156 thumbnail

maine dekha uske liye but woh idol walaa mazaa nahi aaya...woh salman nitin neha sabb ke saath zyada tuning thii,starplus setup just never gives good comedy..

Show koi khaas nahi laga lekin surprised to see tv ke mytho krishna/vishnu  saurav jain ka dancing avatar  ,contestants were wearing such weird costumes😆 ..bass felt really bad for prince ,kithna roya bechara he and yuvika😭😭,very sad situation 

I saw some clips of Manish and he did not look as enthusiastic as he is usually..

jenny156 thumbnail

I am really liking the top 16 selection.. But the girls are stronger than the boys.. Winner will be from girls only.. 

I really like Ankona and Nishtha's voices.. baaki those little girls are also very cute..

altgr thumbnail

Superstar Singer forum is finally opened. I hope you guys will join.

pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

I saw some clips of Manish and he did not look as enthusiastic as he is usually..

mujhe laga bhaijan  ka show hai toh manish  couldn't refuse ,isi liye host karna padaa😆..He hosts sallu's international star nights bhi naa toh yeh bhi package deal hoga😛 ..

pjyo thumbnail

I am really liking the top 16 selection.. But the girls are stronger than the boys.. Winner will be from girls only.. 

I really like Ankona and Nishtha's voices.. baaki those little girls are also very cute..

,iam clueless ki kaun jeethega😛 ,mujhe koi frontrunner nahi laga ..kabhi kisi ki awaaz kabhi kisi ki singing ,next episode it changes ..i like onkana (but irritating parents romance ),nishtha has improved a lot since  last when i saw her in voice kids,chaithanya is good but high marathi accent hai..Shekinah inn sabb se alag apne hi style mein gaathi hai, nice feel..

lol,sneha ko toh iam not even considering  as a contestant 🤔,get too much of a professional singer vibe from her...

What i liked most was the funny shoib challenging salman track, mazedaar hai 😆 ,thanu ki masti bhi good to keep  himesh occupied ..

pjyo thumbnail

I wouldn't be surprised if she wins.. She is shown the most in the precaps/promos too.. She is talented but I can't connect with her voice either..

She is extremely versatile too-Voice kids show mein qawaali,ghazal,bhajan ,classical sang everything ..lol, even rapped once that too in leather  pants..

Yet i dont enjoy her singing ,I hope anyone other than her wins, 

jenny156 thumbnail

,iam clueless ki kaun jeethega😛 ,mujhe koi frontrunner nahi laga ..kabhi kisi ki awaaz kabhi kisi ki singing ,next episode it changes ..i like onkana (but irritating parents romance ),nishtha has improved a lot since  last when i saw her in voice kids,chaithanya is good but high marathi accent hai..Shekinah inn sabb se alag apne hi style mein gaathi hai, nice feel..

lol,sneha ko toh iam not even considering  as a contestant 🤔,get too much of a professional singer vibe from her...

What i liked most was the funny shoib challenging salman track, mazedaar hai 😆 ,thanu ki masti bhi good to keep  himesh occupied ..

Ankona's parents, I liked the segment where her mom was replying in bengali and Jay's jokes on it 😆 .. Otherwise I found it weird, her dad is so star-struck seeing Alka, when Jay asked him to tell something abt Ankona, he was talking to Alka abt his likeness for the Ghooghat song 🤪

Little ones Shoib and Thanu ki masti I like too 😆