this scared thingy needs to go I hate it. 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
this scared thingy needs to go I hate it. 😡
🤣Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Phurrrrr complaint box 🥺
Dheere-dheere chala jayega.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
this scared thingy needs to go I hate it. 😡
if we came secondary for her KSG Ko nahi Lati woh 🤣 she very well knows his fans and Majority of people will watch it on Hotstar over TV any given day 😆 and 8pm is really not for KSGians as they all come home then or start from their workplacesOriginally posted by: JAJAQ5TU44RGWH6J
Bajaj is typical 'aunty' audience material. Hubby dream material for them.
Online fans falling for him is actually a bonus.
EK main target wrt Bajaj character is housewives. We come secondary only for her.
Exactly!
n RB will be around no matter what. Then one liner ki bhi baarishOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
And entertainment. 😆
Knight in shining armour.Originally posted by: 4JKUE2XMXOI2UEIO
n RB will be around no matter what. Then one liner ki bhi baarish
ok you will like them too 😆Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
PM your wishlist 😆
I want Bajaj to badly hurt his hands saving Prerna during kidnapping. So she takes care of him for everything ... feeding him... 😎
usme bhi jhagde hoga who will reach BM first to bash that pregnant girlOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
I want MM's reaction. 😎