Originally posted by: Octothorpe
We three are No. 1 Vellas I guess then🤣
Chalo....give me a hi fi..🤣
So it's time to change Ullu sammelan to Vella sammelan😂
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
We three are No. 1 Vellas I guess then🤣
Chalo....give me a hi fi..🤣
So it's time to change Ullu sammelan to Vella sammelan😂
I did mention about your new company na...🤣
Chalo....give me a hi fi..🤣
So it's time to change Ullu sammelan to Vella sammelan😂
🙏
Yes. The Vella Sammelan it is now🤣
🙌🙌double hi fi....😇😇Chalo....give me a hi fi..🤣
So it's time to change Ullu sammelan to Vella sammelan😂
Nahi...🤣
She has turned accident prone,....ever since she befriended a lazy girl.😆 Guess who?😂😂
I loveeee my company....😍😍I did mention about your new company na...🤣
Chot lgne ki aadat to puranii hai meri,company ki koi galti nhi😇😇😇😅
Nahi...🤣
She has turned accident prone,....ever since she befriended a lazy girl.😆 Guess who?😂😂
Shinu?🤣
You too take care of yourself😡
I don't know! Do i know her???🤣Nahi...🤣
She has turned accident prone,....ever since she befriended a lazy girl.😆 Guess who?😂😂
By the way , this namakaran is not applicable to many of our ullu friends...😊
So let's keep this to ourselves🤣😂
By the way , this namakaran is not applicable to many of our ullu friends...😊
So let's keep this to ourselves🤣😂
Haha! But hum hi hai idhar so how does even matter🤣