Originally posted by: Santiago24
Sharlene! Hello dear.. did run into you some other forums for a while.. but then I gave up on that show as well. Jeet gaye piya I think..
Yes we did and left just s quickly 😊hope this is much better 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Santiago24
Sharlene! Hello dear.. did run into you some other forums for a while.. but then I gave up on that show as well. Jeet gaye piya I think..
Yes we did and left just s quickly 😊hope this is much better 😊
I'm was a ZKM fan and so glad and happy
to see Sami back on screen, looking stunning. Really looking forward to
watching the show with open mind and will try very much not to compare her chemistry with her new co-star
Like the cast so far, hope the writing is just as strong to complete and make the show great.
Hi I also used to watch Mehak
I am Priya