
The rumor is that they are aiming for Christmas. Aamir is also aiming for December release. Not sure where this leaves KJO with Takht and Luv’s film.
Page
of
1
The rumor is that they are aiming for Christmas. Aamir is also aiming for December release. Not sure where this leaves KJO with Takht and Luv’s film.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hopefully Khushi Kapoor will make her debut in Kick 2. I feel she will rock in an action flick plus Salman would look great with her.
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji
Hopefully Khushi Kapoor will make her debut in Kick 2. I feel she will rock in an action flick plus Salman would look great with her.
I believe it’s Jackie again
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji
Hopefully Khushi Kapoor will make her debut in Kick 2. I feel she will rock in an action flick plus Salman would look great with her.
Is this sarcasm?
Originally posted by: Rekha_ji
Hopefully Khushi Kapoor will make her debut in Kick 2. I feel she will rock in an action flick plus Salman would look great with her.
Haha yes khushi and salman will look smashing together. 😉
obviously.Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Is this sarcasm?
But are they going to copy the original Kick 2 or it will be a new script??
If they are, they have to get a new girl. Although I don't think they should copy Kick 2, it was utter trash, even more than Kick one.
Kick 2 with Salman Khan releasing Christmas 2020 ?🥳
Salaman ka bhi times up hone wala hai. Dabbang 3, kick 2 , jai ho 2, tube light returns
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbdV-aSRMcc/?igsh=MWV2a3hjenlmdWI0
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVB14WYjtsY/?igsh=MWdjcWx3bHZ6MXZwOA==
...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
1