Prerna slaps anurag in the precap, he has become psycho
Finally... I hope its not a dream..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Prerna slaps anurag in the precap, he has become psycho
Finally... I hope its not a dream..
mr bajaj is impressed by prerna and is happy that he has married her🥳
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Finally... I hope its not a dream..
I don't think so, aagey pata nahin
mr bajaj is impressed by prerna and is happy that he has married her🥳
Kyun? What did ladki do?
"Aap mujhse aur meri biwi se door rahe"
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Kyun? What did ladki do?
nothing mr bajaj is just impressed by seeing how loyal and loving she is towards anurag, he finds it impressive for some reason, maybe because secretly he also has a thing for him🤣
I'm here for Kalank's gifs. When are they going to be released?😛😆
Prerna slapped Anurag?😲 AM I DREAMING?😲 Is the girl finally coming out of her devdaasni passive mode?
Couldn't wake up on time. Downloading Epi. Good morning. Seems like an amazing Epi already.
Originally posted by: F4KC5FMF67FLSJYY
I'm here for Kalank's gifs. When are they going to be released?😛😆
Prerna slapped Anurag?😲 AM I DREAMING?😲 Is the girl finally coming out of her devdaasni passive mode?
amigos yaar😭 today i will probably be late, it is my grandma's bday, anyway please also do check the CG😃
keep the requests ready, I think I am in the mood to gif