exactly. That's why Sneha shouldnt have any bimari but it does look so 😭Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want a proper consummation...but not the one triggered by pity.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
exactly. That's why Sneha shouldnt have any bimari but it does look so 😭Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I want a proper consummation...but not the one triggered by pity.
Sneha is B's daughter
If she has illness why PreRish shud consummate
Anki kuch bhi haan 😳
last S1 reference tha. Even Prerna had to consummate with BF for Sneha having a sibling for bone marrow so reverse.Originally posted by: MUVHA5JXX3F74HAC
Sneha is B's daughter
If she has illness why PreRish shud consummate
Anki kuch bhi haan 😳
I guess its just routine check up because she cant speak. I guess she will yry snd maker her speak and in process prerish also come together.
it is no is able to help 😭Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Okay the BGM when PRB are going to into the boat is an old hindi song, I can not place it so it has bugging me ever since I saw the episode.
Somebody help
this should be amen to that 😭😭😭 i cant bear mm types of scenes with RB Especially not Prerna saying for your deeds your daughter is paying. Heck I don't even want Sneha to be Bajju ki khud ki beti but adopted 😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I guess its just routine check up because she cant speak. I guess she will yry snd maker her speak and in process prerish also come together.
arre that i knwOriginally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
last S1 reference tha. Even Prerna had to consummate with BF for Sneha having a sibling for bone marrow so reverse.
but here whts the connection btwn PreRish consummation n Sneha's illness
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Okay the BGM when PRB are going to into the boat is an old hindi song, I can not place it so it has bugging me ever since I saw the episode.
Somebody help
Thats Prerna’s solo bgm music!
Mujhe neend aah rahi hain gn..finish the at 🤗
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
last S1 reference tha. Even Prerna had to consummate with BF for Sneha having a sibling for bone marrow so reverse.
Its a BT show.. kuch bhi ho sakta hain..