😳Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
bajju soya hi nahi 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😳Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
bajju soya hi nahi 😭
by the end of the week 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
When will we get a paragliding precap?
Yeah!Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
ni so want a scene where she holds his hand and says I TRUST YOU 😭😭😭♥️
so much! One nahi bahut sare 😭😭😭Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I hope we get a conversation after the kidnapping drama.
🤣Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
haan Zameen pe khada rahega 😆
Swiss should sue Ekta 😡Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Seriously! It's full of stalking and kidnapping.
Jaldi 😆Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
milega milega milega
Sanya this is the entire fandom🤣🤣
I'm so looking forward to it.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
by the end of the week 😆
Bua says until you both share the bed I won't leave and they lie down and Bua sleeps on the couch instead and Prerna laughs and then Bajju too joins 🤣Originally posted by: saps.156
Anything, m sure if any of us can come up with a small scene..y not them.
I don't mind RB taking the lead and saying I hope that now u will be able to trust me and be comfortable to sleep on the same bed at either end or something like it.
I don't care what they show...just want that scene. Full-stop.