mystery to all of usOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Right now he's a mystery to her.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mystery to all of usOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Right now he's a mystery to her.
she will play back in India. 😆Originally posted by: saps.156
And a puzzle....just that madam is not in the mood to play
but shaadi hui woh wali nightOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
@Saps - Yeah it's been just one night in Swiss. My mistake!
So 2 nights na unless same night hi they left for airport.
Hello everyone 😎
🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
All batches have been irregular since yesterday. 😆
You should have known I can't resist. 😆Originally posted by: saps.156
I should have mentioned no shout outs too😆
yea huyi na baat 😎 lambe lambe updates. 😎Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Hopefully Sunday, will start it today but when I start writing the chapter always ends up being longer than I expect.
SachOriginally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Bajju ko nikahrne main busy hain sab ❤️
Was watching a movie after long. India's most wanted. 😎