Originally posted by: EM3JWUSGQM3APKZR
Saps Amnu Anki ek saath gayab 😕
🤣
Do u feel u r missing the party?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: EM3JWUSGQM3APKZR
Saps Amnu Anki ek saath gayab 😕
🤣
Do u feel u r missing the party?
But uske pehle PreRish/RB in train // lunch scenes milegaOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Kidnapping drama begins tomorrow! Pata nahin kitne episodes tak chalega.
Kidnap seq min of 2 episodes I feel
Yes😭
Am also here for some more time
Btwn whr is ths Aloo. Ab tak aana chahiye tha 😒
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Kidnapping drama begins tomorrow! Pata nahin kitne episodes tak chalega.
M ok as long as we keep getting something like today in between.
And P without whining for AB.
If this happens, then I can bear AB also.
I feel kidnap sequence would continue next week. 😆Originally posted by: IXWTDK74E4VPUDCH
But uske pehle PreRish/RB in train // lunch scenes milega
Kidnap seq min of 2 episodes I feel
We are going to get a train scene, a lunch scene, and a hand-holding.Originally posted by: saps.156
M ok as long as we keep getting something like today in between.
And P without whining for AB.
If this happens, then I can bear AB also.
Bajaj's angry faces from precap .. he looked so much angry .. haddi toh geyo😆




Originally posted by: Wistfulness
We are going to get a train scene, a lunch scene, and a hand-holding.
All this I don't want it to be an act but. That will be so 🤬
And before all this I really want a night sleep scene conversation!
It's 2nd day and they didn't show us this scene yet😡
😵Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I feel kidnap sequence would continue next week. 😆
yeh bhi sehlenge 🤡
but look on the bright side, we will get RB 😎rest all can go to hell except for his wifey 😆