Damn that's cheap.
I pay $10 for single screen. 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Damn that's cheap.
I pay $10 for single screen. 😒
i pay 15 dollar a month
yet to see anything in 3 years
no dont worry...others are making full use of it lol
Right now I guess hotstar is cheapest (na?). It's boring me now... If Netflix will lower it's price then probably I'd say bye to hotstar.
Not sure how successful this will be. Cannot cast on TV or Laptop. Can watch only on mobile.
The sharing one of 650 or 800rs is still good if shared between multiple people/friends.
same, i havent seen a shit. we should get more free time to use something out of it too.Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus
i pay 15 dollar a month
yet to see anything in 3 years
no dont worry...others are making full use of it lol
Originally posted by: Deadinside
same, i havent seen a shit. we should get more free time to use something out of it too.
why did u close twitter
people missing u there lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcxm7EXm2x6/?igsi=dW14bXhscGI3ZThr
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/hindi/lust-stories-3-gets-ott-premiere-date-with-radhika-apte-konkona-sen-sharma-vijay-varma-
https://www.instagram.com/p/DciCn9AGpHl/?igsi=NTBnZHB2OHZzdGph
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcgBm7WINWJ/?igsi=ZGVvdzg5ZmliaXZv
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcSlw_uGltL/?igsi=cnR3eGY4Y2Q5ZmRz
2