Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ths is gng to b fun....Antra ki shadi hogi buddhe se and AJ and guddu vl gt marid 🤣
We need spoilers. So that mandap was for guddan I’m the Jindal villa. I wonder if we get a bride switch.
Originally posted by: RISH1234
ths is gng to b fun....Antra ki shadi hogi buddhe se and AJ and guddu vl gt marid 🤣
hope so 🤪bakwas hogaya ye tho
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
hope so 🤪bakwas hogaya ye tho
Its AJ and Guddu...thy r d end game...
Originally posted by: RISH1234
Its AJ and Guddu...thy r d end game...
agreed. I think they end up getting switched. Recall we have that pic with Daljeet with sindoor on her head.
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
hope so 🤪bakwas hogaya ye tho
..anyway it's Trp maasala!!
for me, #akshan are just
i 'm over it so jo bhi kare, Me:

Ab yeh Kya siyappa hai...
Guddan-Akshat-Antra-??
Pata nahi Kya chal Raha he...
Btw kannu is looking beautiful in jhatak lahenga🥰
Originally posted by: kshah1987
agreed. I think they end up getting switched. Recall we have that pic with Daljeet with sindoor on her head.
ys she ws shooting late night while othrs wr partyng...remembr d insta stories
Now this is really going OTT..matlab kuch bhi..mujhe toh circus types lagraha hei..antara guddan akshat n now ye oldie..I know oldie is not permanent character because never saw that actor before😊..lekin seriously kya drama hei..🤦♀️🤦♀️🙄
Am waiting for this track to end but this is stretching too far..abb next week ye shadi ka drama n then one more week.hopefully .ufffffff