Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
this sexy walk ,🥰🥰 and him eating food 🥰🥰🥰🥰
and i love the way he tried to divert prerna
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
this sexy walk ,🥰🥰 and him eating food 🥰🥰🥰🥰
and i love the way he tried to divert prerna
Originally posted by: .amigos.
I knew this was coming up sooner or later.🤣 NO. HOW ABOUT YOU WRITE ME ONE! I DESERVE TREATS TOO. I gave you one. It's your turn now.😛
You turned the tables🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
haan upar se madam itne bhayankar bhayankar cliffys deti hai
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0StMbAhIsm/?igshid=1eq1r7ocueotp
What are these braids called as? I wanna do too 😭
Check the index on page 1. There's a lot to read. 😎Originally posted by: .amigos.
I knew this was coming up sooner or later.🤣 NO. HOW ABOUT YOU WRITE ME ONE! I DESERVE TREATS TOO. I gave you one. It's your turn now.😛
I think you're yet to read my third OS.
This doesn't look good to me. 😆
WHAT OS!😳 YOU WROTE ANOTHER ONE?😳Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Check the index on page 1. There's a lot to read. 😎
I think you're yet to read my third OS.
I want something hot but also dark and complex but also hot?🤣🤣
Go write 😛Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
You turned the tables🤣
😳Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
my work is just LKG infront of your PHD level work yaar 😭












































































































No need to talk to me :)
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
It was played on PRB. It's just that I was unable to recall the scene.
Old BGMs being used for PreRish is actually a positive sign.
Oh really!!! Can u pm me the scene plz ..sure yes good signs then