need the video link pleaseOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
a beautifull dream😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
need the video link pleaseOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
a beautifull dream😒
dreamlands hi acche hothe hainOriginally posted by: moniloveanupre
a beautifull dream😒
when was this shown I don’t remember thisOriginally posted by: Parijatrocks
dreamlands hi acche hothe hain
anu ki marriage ka din before ronit showed proof of bajaj prerna marriageOriginally posted by: priya185
when was this shown I don’t remember this
Originally posted by: priya185
when was this shown I don’t remember this
Marriage episodes, here Pre gets ready for marriage they show parallel of Anu doing puja in BB and imagining Pre beside him
thanks abhiya and pari 🤗
if anyone found the video or date of the episode I will be even more grateful
she is voicing our opinion 👍🏼