I want kat hr .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
I want kat hr .
What about Hrithik and Kangana? 🤣
Originally posted by: bashful_moon
What about Hrithik and Kangana? 🤣
eww no!
If Kriti gets this film.. it could really set her as an A-lister
All actresses PR sending feelers lol..
Was kidding, Dude!!
Kriti please. I want to see a fresh pairing.. Katrina is too predictable as she's worked with him before and gets all the big films.

I guess it will go to katrina. but I would love to see Deepika with Hr.
DP it seems is not doing it...
I love HR and Kat's Jodi.
But for the sake of novelty of the lead pair, even Kirti will be a good choice.
I don't think Alia fits the role either.. she too young
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Kriti Sanon for the bride show https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dbk8JGdpjqN/?igsh=MXU4ZDlkcmJjZGh0cg==
Alia Bhatt's position in Hindi cinema is fascinating because she inspires two completely different conversations. To one section of the...
Kriti, Saif and Dhoni at India vs England cricket https://www.instagram.com/p/Da-qPP1k_6o/?img_index=6 igsh=bnczaWdjbHhodWR6
Kriti Sanon on the Filmfare cover https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ94_BWCJfI/ About co-star Shahid https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ99wrjCs2B/ On...
22