Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is he lying on ice bar
Hoping drikshit get to spend some quality time with each other ❤️.
Is he lying on ice bar
Don’t know or bathroom..looks like as if he will save her or something and they fell..lollipop romance
hopingOriginally posted by: ratna.nanda
Hoping drikshit get to spend some quality time with each other ❤️.
I really want to see emotional or atleast 1 drikshit sence dil ki baatein sharing sence😍😍
Originally posted by: pritash05
Don’t know or bathroom..looks like as if he will save her or something and they fell..lollipop romance
I think it's high time to show their proper relationship . Plus, showing a complete scene without anyone interrupting them.
Originally posted by: AKMVFJ6KK5EHAN5H
I think it's high time to show their proper relationship . Plus, showing a complete scene without anyone interrupting them.
Yes one Confession scene and clear all misunderstanding.. why they married each other and knowing abt her powers.. etc one episode and done
Originally posted by: pritash05
Yes one Confession scene and clear all misunderstanding.. why they married each other and knowing abt her powers.. etc one episode and done
I second this!
Originally posted by: CETMHFVHTXZZVJCG
I think it's high time to show their proper relationship . Plus, showing a complete scene without anyone interrupting them.
Someone always interrupts
Originally posted by: pritash05
Don’t know or bathroom..looks like as if he will save her or something and they fell..lollipop romance
It can’t be lollipop romance since Lavanya isn’t there anymore.
They are still married you know
We can finally enjoy their romantic scenes without thinking about Lavanya and that