Originally posted by: abhiya_12
You think I will?😆
Our AT log using it to give back for BBT is🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
You think I will?😆
Our AT log using it to give back for BBT is🤪
Originally posted by: ifmember
Our AT log using it to give back for BBT is🤪
As if we care 😆
Waise someone gave Parth the credits for his last show weirdly..... 😆
I don't get why Pre got up and stood there like a Bhatati Atma roaming on the boat..😂
Originally posted by: ifmember
Waise someone gave Parth the credits for his last show weirdly..... 😆
Seen it har cheez main drama😆
I don't get why Pre got up and stood there like a Bhatati Atma roaming on the boat..😂
That wasn't Prem ?! 😂
It would have been interesting if they showed Prem footballing in pre's tummy cheering up his dad 😆
I don't get why Pre got up and stood there like a Bhatati Atma roaming on the boat..😂
Sochi hogi Mr B and Anurag ke shakle dekhne sae acha view dekhle aur thoda enjoy kare😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Seen it har cheez main drama😆
Usko simple cheejo se allergy hai I guess...
I don't get why Pre got up and stood there like a Bhatati Atma roaming on the boat..😂
How Lame was the seq .... only best part was Pre giving fcuks to both the guys ..😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Seen it har cheez main drama😆
Kaun kaun ??