🙈Originally posted by: saps.156
arey thats what I am also saying,,,I reverted to ur post which stated that we will get it today😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🙈Originally posted by: saps.156
arey thats what I am also saying,,,I reverted to ur post which stated that we will get it today😆
Saps ur views on todays epi? Cudnt find it 🤔
this should have happened now😈

Aaj har taraf OS hi OS
Some Hottest Gifs of Bajju from today's Episode


Some More From Today's Episode




Originally posted by: CU2BKXYPR4Q4THCT
Saps ur views on todays epi? Cudnt find it 🤔
I just posted a short one as a reply. Nothing much today to appease me.😆
I felt Eri/Prerna actually enjoyed shooting this scene with AB....she could finally give him her piece of mind, it was like her alter ego talking...split personality but not a disorder.
this one is best part of today when nivi was shouting at the door. I suggested the same to my sister and thats exactly what happened in next moment
this one is best part of today when nivi was shouting at the door. I suggested the same to my sister and thats exactly what happened in next moment
Lol I miss funny moments like these because I can’t bare to watch the crap fest! Can someone please tell me the timing?