This one I so agree 🤢. It's really grating to the ears.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This one I so agree 🤢. It's really grating to the ears.
The female voice is so irritating in this song 🤢 .
Originally posted by: Golden-dew
All the songs bolly copied from Illayaraja but credited to Anand-Milind n Anu malik 😡
Isn't this one of the songs that Anu supposedly got inspired/copied from Illayaraja's songs?
Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee
Isn't this one of the songs that Anu supposedly got inspired/copied from Illayaraja's songs?
Payale chunmun chunmun is that song not this one. It was a ditto copy but Anu took the credit. Same with Saathiya tune kya kiya.. It was a completely lifted tune but was credited to Anand-milind. There are tonnes of other songs too. That was the major reason Illayaraja stayed away from bolly for the longest time.

Is it the audio or video or both D:
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riyH6C43VQg
Because each time when antakshari is played someone or the other will sing this song in the most tone deaf manner.
There are other songs starting from 'Ra' too!
It gives me the Hibee jibees.

Both.
Though the seething hatred comes from when someone at engagement in central Park of society played this song on repeat like for hours into the night.
I guess from hearing it in all those dance or music reality shows when a contestant is eliminated or something.. I remember it was one of those commonly heard songs in reality shows... it feels funny sometimes actually :p
Both.
Though the seething hatred comes from when someone at engagement in central Park of society played this song on repeat like for hours into the night.
ouch.. but can't blame them 😳
I never liked this song when it came out too, but a few years later saw the beauty of Alisha's singing and fell in love. 😃
What made that phase so special wasn’t just the songs. It was the voices. Sonu had that effortless emotional depth and versatility, Shaan...
Khans’ era might finally be over. I grew up watching them. I was 4 when Salman Khan debuted, 7 when Shah Rukh Khan arrived like a storm. The...
So....I watched this movie last night because of YouTube shorts Anyways, the FL Pooja is extremely annoying and irritating, her inferiority...
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
9