Originally posted by: kusharberry
I imagined a crown yah helmet out of it🤣
Omg🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kusharberry
I imagined a crown yah helmet out of it🤣
Omg🤣🤣
Waiseh I honestly want to see him make her wear MS and sindhoor with his own hands
Help her get decked up
Originally posted by: kusharberry
Waiseh I honestly want to see him make her wear MS and sindhoor with his own hands
Help her get decked up
aap ke muh mein rasgulla
gulabjamun
dairy milk
Originally posted by: kusharberry
same here jaanu 1
Am so used to seeing her as his wife ki agar nahi dikha toh weird lagtha hai 😆
😆
Originally posted by: kusharberry
Waiseh I honestly want to see him make her wear MS and sindhoor with his own hands
Help her get decked up
Me too
Last time anger mein tha
This time with love
Difference bhi dikh jaatha
oyeee hoyeee🤣Originally posted by: bluemoon255
Am so used to seeing her as his wife ki agar nahi dikha toh weird lagtha hai 😆
Originally posted by: bluemoon255
Me too
Last time anger mein tha
This time with love
Difference bhi dikh jaatha
This festival will be best for it
Malharji Ka 1+1 two from palaten 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0QTSXvlkCh/?igshid=pyrk89wk9aid