Hello peeps🤗🤗🤗
How are you all, my dear family members??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hello peeps🤗🤗🤗
How are you all, my dear family members??
Originally posted by: Haseena2020
hello Nithya how are you doing dear, was busy with work related stuffs and some new issues surface. Though I want to stay positive another colleague came to me and she was sharing her concern on another dept issues. I wanted to run away from there but since she is sharing something I thought of stand there and listen to her plight and told her what she can do. finally now can go home and plan wat to cook for dinner. what about you, hows your day so far?
Good Evening Haseena 😊focus on positives- the fact that people trust you with their problems means they respect your opinions,impartial decision making & how you respond to stress 😃
My day has been usual & sometimes I am thankful to 'usual ' it's good for keeping global warming down 😆
Originally posted by: ms.nitya12
Good Morning, Jennet 🌻I hope things are getting a little better for your cousin 😊
Hello Nitya. She is ok but the suffering she has gone through has left a huge impact on her.
Originally posted by: friendlyghost08
hello nitya.. don't know how i am... going through mental stress... trying to cope with the reality..
How are you..
I am good, Lima but it seems that you are going through emotionally overwhelming phase, remember diamond is created under intense pressure,this stage if offer you experiences for a lifetime, "stay calm & you are in command "😊
Originally posted by: Haseena2020
Hi Jen good afternoon how are you doing dear? Your quote is absolutely right about arguments and fights but many being judgemental and rather be delusional and not accepting mistakes thus many relationship breaks. what you had for lunch?
That’s true Haseena. People never accept their mistakes and are always ready to point their fingers on others. Today’s lunch was cucumber more kulmabu and cauliflower curry.
Hello Angel 😇 how is your back ache.. I hope it's better by now 😔it's been days you've been bearing excruciating pain 🙁TC
Good evening everyone 😁
Originally posted by: ms.nitya12
Hello Angel 😇 how is your back ache.. I hope it's better by now 😔it's been days you've been bearing excruciating pain 🙁TC
Hello di.. hope you are doing well😊🤗
Fighting backache with few exercises and back support belt. And am much much better..😁
TSH levels have fallen below the normal range. Hence facing the consequences of hyperthyroidism...lack of sleep, fatigue, mood swings and what not. I have started the medication, hopefully will be fine soon.😊😂
Originally posted by: kamali870
Good evening everyone 😁
Good evening Kamali...how are you?🤗
It’s raining here
Hello Jen di...how have you been?😊
Hope your region may get the required showers to cope up with the heat and water scarcity.
It had been raining here since few days ...😁