Mein already dari hui hoon : Jhanvi

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She just sometimes cracks me up at random moments. It was serious scene. She asks Akarsh what is this lok? He trying telling her that the people here eat each other and all.

Then she says "Akarsh mein already dari hui hoon, please mujhe aur mat darao" 🤣🤣

It was such a serious scene about how dangerous those people in that lok are and then her this random dialogue! 🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

She just sometimes cracks me up at random moments. It was serious scene. She asks Akarsh what is this lok? He trying telling her that the people here eat each other and all.

It was a different world she can't even step into it...it gross her unlike her sasuraal(daayanlok)which was at least clean n disciplined when she set her ghar parvesh🤣

Then she says "Akarsh mein already dari hui hoon, please mujhe aur mat darao" smiley37smiley37

oh god i crack up too🤣...she was literally scared even though handsome hubby dearest with her and protecting both gorgeous wife n his boy,more than what she saw his stories scares her...

I am waiting to see her reaction in anamlok🤣

It was such a serious scene about how dangerous those people in that lok are and then her this random dialogue! smiley37smiley37

it was hilarious,she was scared actually but at the same felt pity for the girl,she is pregnant and need rest at this condition she is risking hers n her boy's life in danger but than a mother will go any extend for her baby and jhanvi is just doing that saving her little boy life...i just can't see her in pain,she is suffering every minute,physically..mentally and emotionally...its not healthy for a pregnant women...neither for mother nor baby...i am glad and proud that akarsh is with her 24/7...

oh god i crack up toosmiley37...she was literally scared even though handsome hubby dearest with her and protecting both gorgeous wife n his boy,more than what she saw his stories scares her...

I am waiting to see her reaction in anamlok🤣

Haha exactly, and she herself was asking him out of curiosity about the lok people! 🤣 ANd she gets so scared as soon as AKarsh starts telling him! 🤣

Hahah , yes waiting for her reaction on amanlok!! 🤣🤣

it was hilarious,she was scared actually but at the same felt pity for the girl,she is pregnant and need rest at this condition she is risking hers n her boy's life in danger but than a mother will go any extend for her baby and jhanvi is just doing that saving her little boy life...i just can't see her in pain,she is suffering every minute,physically..mentally and emotionally...its not healthy for a pregnant women...neither for mother nor baby...i am glad and proud that akarsh is with her 24/7...

Isn't it something that she is the hakdar of manni so she can take it with least risk? She mentioned it to Akarsh and chachji, that is why they were convinced. Else no ways Akarsh would have let her accompany him. Akarsh and Chachji were totally against Jhanvi going with AKarsh to those loks. And especially when she is pregnant and going through so much pain.  That is why she went I guess, even though she knew that Akarsh would save the baby at any cost, with or without her, she was more scared for Akarsh than baby. Baby still is safe as AKarsh is there with her. But also I kind of knew the way she is so scared to lose Akarsh, she would never let him go alone to other loks. 

Mages thumbnail

@trend....i am waiting for her to enter anamlok with akarsh and want him to scare her even more with his stories as that experession of her being scared is super cute at the same for our weak hearts it brings her more closer to akarsh physically❤🤣...i hope akarsh doesn't stop her from entering that anamlok becos they are blood sucking vampires and jhanvi is a human and her blood definitely attracts them...i am liking this Mani Daitya track and we got to know 4 supernatural homes(Daayanlok...Pisatchlok...Paatalok...Anamlok)

i would like to add on mohit looks handsome and dashing in formals he just carry formals with ease it makes him look dynamic,sophiscated and mature infact i went through his personal pics too in formals,he is the most stylish man in formals in any form(just the shirt-vest-tie look,2 piece suit with tie,3 piece suit with tie or w/o tie)he just looks so stylish in formals with his stubble look or even clean shaven but i always love him with stubble...he looks cute n sweet in casual it makes him look like in his early 20s to add on he still look equally handsome in his daayan look n in that look he complement tina with perfection as she is equally stylish,gorgeous in both western n indian look infact i tag her divine goddess of beauty...not everyone can carry off supernatural look with ease as the uncomfortable look will be visible but mohit carries it with grace and that outfit is heavy too but he has no sign of uneasiness on his face and no wonder mohit-tina look super beautiful together in that supernatural-human look in one frame...he looks very handsome in that daayan look,i always wanted to write on this but its slips my mind and he looks dapper in indian look too,his best indian look was the marriages sherwanis...i prefer the sherwani that he wore when akarsh marry jhanvi even though i love the sherwani he wore in that ill omen wedding of satrupa...both together in one frame in any look even with the odd supernatural-human look..they look super gorgeous together that one can't just take our eyes from them even a simple scene is so gorgeous when they are in the same frame

well i love his web series look too...he looks cool in that casuals with open shirt n T-shirts look n vest on it(open though)...the photographer vibes in him since he plays a photographer in that series...he should be given the most stylish award as he makes even a simple look royal on him...the comfort is shown on his face

well for me only vivian n mohit suits the supernatural being genre...the first vampire n daayan of ITV...many might play supernatural charactera after them but none can come even an inch close to vivian n mohit in supernatural characters...they have the personality,aura,style,looks...eyes...charm n smile to play such intense...passionate and mysterious characters whom doesn't belong to the mortal world...there is something attractive and charming in them that they just attracts you towards them and you cannot find that charm in others playing such mysterious and passionate characters and of course both have that husky voice and that mysterious eyes that just charms us

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

@trend....i am waiting for her to enter anamlok with akarsh and want him to scare her even more with his stories as that experession of her being scared is super cute at the same for our weak hearts it brings her more closer to akarsh physically❤🤣...i hope akarsh doesn't stop her from entering that anamlok becos they are blood sucking vampires and jhanvi is a human and her blood definitely attracts them...i am liking this Mani Daitya track and we got to know 4 supernatural homes(Daayanlok...Pisatchlok...Paatalok...Anamlok)

i would like to add on mohit looks handsome and dashing in formals he just carry formals with ease it makes him look dynamic,sophiscated and mature infact i went through his personal pics too in formals,he is the most stylish man in formals in any form(just the shirt-vest-tie look,2 piece suit with tie,3 piece suit with tie or w/o tie)he just looks so stylish in formals with his stubble look or even clean shaven but i always love him with stubble...he looks cute n sweet in casual it makes him look like in his early 20s to add on he still look equally handsome in his daayan look n in that look he complement tina with perfection as she is equally stylish,gorgeous in both western n indian look infact i tag her divine goddess of beauty...not everyone can carry off supernatural look with ease as the uncomfortable look will be visible but mohit carries it with grace and that outfit is heavy too but he has no sign of uneasiness on his face and no wonder mohit-tina look super beautiful together in that supernatural-human look in one frame...he looks very handsome in that daayan look,i always wanted to write on this but its slips my mind and he looks dapper in indian look too,his best indian look was the marriages sherwanis...i prefer the sherwani that he wore when akarsh marry jhanvi even though i love the sherwani he wore in that ill omen wedding of satrupa...both together in one frame in any look even with the odd supernatural-human look..they look super gorgeous together that one can't just take our eyes from them even a simple scene is so gorgeous when they are in the same frame

well i love his web series look too...he looks cool in that casuals with open shirt n T-shirts look n vest on it(open though)...the photographer vibes in him since he plays a photographer in that series...he should be given the most stylish award as he makes even a simple look royal on him...the comfort is shown on his face

well for me only vivian n mohit suits the supernatural being genre...the first vampire n daayan of ITV...many might play supernatural charactera after them but none can come even an inch close to vivian n mohit in supernatural characters...they have the personality,aura,style,looks...eyes...charm n smile to play such intense...passionate and mysterious characters whom doesn't belong to the mortal world...there is something attractive and charming in them that they just attracts you towards them and you cannot find that charm in others playing such mysterious and passionate characters and of course both have that husky voice and that mysterious eyes that just charms us

Mohit and Tinaa both have groomed themselves so beautifully over time. 

I mean I watched Mohit in Splitsvilla after I started watching daayan, and the tremendous positive change he has brought to himself overall.👏

He looks handsome in all looks, dapper in three piece suit, so amazing in casuals.

Daayan look I still wish they worked a little more on it. It's him and his voice that saves the look but the look overall could have been way better. I loved Asha's daayan look overall way more than mohit's daayan look. Aasha'a look looked so worked upon.

Same way, Tinaa has changed into such a beautiful diva, the way she dresses, the way she carries herself. Her acting, her dialogue delivery  or dancing have improved my leaps and bounds. She looked a little girl initially childish and all in Uttaran, cute types . In Daayan, she looks so damn drop dead gorgeous as both Jhanvi and Kundani. She has also matured into a beautiful diva in real. She has matured as a person too a lot, that may be because of her experiences . And as an actor too she  has worked on herself a lot. She was not always such a graceful dancer. She was a very bad dancer. Truly a very bad dancer. She used to have so taken so much efforts and had many dance rehearsals with her co stars offscreen segments in SBS, SBB they showed,  but it still looked so not perfect. But in daayan all her dance sequence with Mohit were so graceful and beautiful and perfect and then that tandav gave me goosebumps. As for her couple dance, have seen her dance before with her co-stars, but it didn't have that impact. Never! She has with time and experience has just matured and also she has worked on her acting, dancing and all. The way she emotes, the way she delivers dailogues the way she dances, she is just so perfect. 

Mohit and Tinaa onscreen are magical. It's like they just so very well complent each other onscreen . The way they understand each other proffesionally, their hieght difference, they both complement each other's look everything so well. And above all both are mature and hardworking actors. It's very rare, very rare that  someone can bring out that offacreen distance and issues onscreen so beautifully. Everytime of the actors have offacreen issues, it ruins the scenes . But Some how their offscreen issues, they have used it for their scenes and blend their offscreen issues also so beautifully in the scenes. Have seen couples with all sorts of physically intimate scenes and all yet failing miserable to make the scene real and beautiful but with Mohit and Tinaa, even with not much of intimate scenes, they make Akarshvi look so beautiful and magical. Just their eye locks are magical and intimate. The way they both talk through eyes in scenes. I have never seen any couple, any couple complement each other so well onscreen. 

I mean more than how gorgeous  they look together, the way they emote through eyes just make them even more beautiful together onscreen.

It looks like the character if akarsh and Jhanvi were made for them only.

Mages thumbnail

Mohit and Tinaa both have groomed themselves so beautifully over time. 

I agree

I mean I watched Mohit in Splitsvilla after I started watching daayan, and the tremendous positive change he has brought to himself overall.👏

I don't know what is splitsvilla,i hate reality shows n BB series tops my list😡🤮but i did watch kya hua tera vaada where he played vihaan,bade achche lagte hain where he played kartik he was gen leap male lead in both shows than yash in jamai raja n lately i watched his chupke chupke as abhisekh awasthi,he has grown as an actor leaps n bounds and he has a great sense of humour,perfect comic timing n one liners most actors fails in comedy genre and he excels in it,it comes to him naturally,i guess his real life nature does help in this difficult genre since he is jovial...fun-loving...prankster and has amazing sense of humour in real life thus comedies come to him naturally...you have to watch chupke chupke he was hilarious in that show

Shabbir...Ram...Mohit...KW... are excellent in comedies...it comes to them naturally due to their real life nature...they have amazing sense of humour...perfect comic timing and one liners...Arjun-KV are pranksters off-screen but on-screen they suit the mature roles...Ritik in N1 arjun had good sense of humour but never seen him in comedy filled roles...above 4 mentioned are pranksters off-screen n on-screen perfect comic timing as they had comic element in their characters

I wish akarsh had the comic element but than it will look weird since he is a supernatural being🤣but mohit is damn good in comedy genre

He looks handsome in all looks, dapper in three piece suit, so amazing in casuals.

agree...for me he is the most stylish and his dimpled smile gives the glow to his looks...he has extremely beautiful dimpled smile,whenever he smiles his dimples charms....himanshoo doesn't have a dimpled smile but very sweet looking🌹

Daayan look I still wish they worked a little more on it. It's him and his voice that saves the look but the look overall could have been way better. I loved Asha's daayan look overall way more than mohit's daayan look. Aasha'a look looked so worked upon.

EK always makes her female leads extremely drop dead gorgeous while ignore her male leads in that department...😡but than she can't style her male leads much since men are men...they are either in casuals like t-shirts n jeans...formal suits(2 piece/3piece with/without tie/bow)...shirt and pants...sherwanis...kurtas...banyaan...dhotis if they are playing bengalis/merathi characters...veshtis if they are playing south indian characters or had to wear veshti due to south indian concept...bermudas and shorts...track pants

in chupke chupke mohit wore a veshti and i swear he looks handsome in veshti look...his wife in that show is a south indian and they do a agreement marriage sort...some south indian rasam they had to do and he wore a veshti

In ITV only mohit and karan patel has wore veshti for their shows as male leads and they look dapper in it...super cute in that veshti look

there is nothing more EK can style with  men...they are standard creatures of bhagwaan...kuch zyada hogaya to kuch aur hojayenge🤣

so her main target is always her female leads whom she experiments the most with looks n styles

in daayan,tina n priya are her main female leads them being the protagonist and antagonist she just made them so drop dead gorgeous that our jaws are drop...female leads are her main strength

even the daayan look for mohit is not satisfied for me too but he mades it look super dapper stylish n handsome...i think she went the avenger way🤣but wow he nails it with that formal looks...there is nothing much one can experiment on mohit...he is a guy and in daayan look only that much EK can think of since her brains are more invest on tina...aashka and priya...according to me he looks dapper in that weird daayan suit

Same way, Tinaa has changed into such a beautiful diva, the way she dresses, the way she carries herself. Her acting, her dialogue delivery  or dancing have improved by leaps and bounds. She looked a little girl initially childish and all in Uttaran, cute types . In Daayan, she looks so damn drop dead gorgeous as both Jhanvi and Kundani. She has also matured into a beautiful diva in real. She has matured as a person too a lot, that may be because of her experiences . And as an actor too she  has worked on herself a lot. She was not always such a graceful dancer. She was a very bad dancer. Truly a very bad dancer. She used to have so taken so much efforts and had many dance rehearsals with her co stars offscreen segments in SBS, SBB they showed,  but it still looked so not perfect. But in daayan all her dance sequence with Mohit were so graceful and beautiful andt and then that tandav gave me goosebumps. As for her couple dance, have seen her dance before with her co-stars, but it didn't have that impact. Never! She has with time and experience has just matured and also she has worked on her acting, dancing and all. The way she emotes, the way she delivers dailogues the way she dances, she is just so perfect. 

thanks to EK,we saw so many talent in one girl who completely won our hearts with her talent n beauty...i would like to mention EK-Tina makes a great team,no makers has explored tina like EK did...EK has never explored her leading ladies like she did for tina...they make a great producer-actress team...tina is so versatile as a performer...i wish this show was on a popular channel...it will be in the top 10 trps list

Mohit and Tinaa onscreen are magical. It's like they just so very well complent each other onscreen . The way they understand each other proffesionally, their hieght difference, they both complement each other's look everything so well. And above all both are mature and hardworking actors. It's very rare, very rare that  someone can bring out that offacreen distance and issues onscreen so beautifully. Everytime of the actors have offacreen issues, it ruins the scenes . But Some how their offscreen issues, they have used it for their scenes and blend their offscreen issues also so beautifully in the scenes. Have seen couples with all sorts of physically intimate scenes and all yet failing miserable to make the scene real and beautiful but with Mohit and Tinaa, even with not much of intimate scenes, they make Akarshvi look so beautiful and magical. Just their eye locks are magical and intimate. The way they both talk through eyes in scenes. I have never seen any couple, any couple complement each other so well onscreen. 

I have nothing more to add...you say it all

I mean more than how gorgeous  they look together, the way they emote through eyes just make them even more beautiful together onscreen.

their eyes just speaks volume when they share a eye-lock...its natural n just connects...come on i fall in love with them on their very first eye-lock scene in the hotel scene when akarsh taught that cheap man a lesson for harrassing jhanvi

their eye-locks speaks a different vibe...its very real and natural...Mr M ki ankhein to kuch zyada hi bolta hai...i don't know what happens to him when he has scenes with her whether talking terms or not...he is just mesmerise by her and his eyes shows it...he could not hide it and thats the main factor...i swear i have seen all his shows he knows how to control his eyes according to script but with her he gets drowns,its something else thus it makes their eye-locks very natural...infact all their scenes are so natural even with off-screen issues b/w them...they are just unique and we will never get such a gorgeous couple again...its starts and ends with mohit-tina...if this was another couple the whole chemistry affected and scenes looks fake...with mohit-tina they are completely another level and their professional understanding and improvisation is amazing

It looks like the character if akarsh and Jhanvi were made for them only.

akarsh-jhanvi is only them...made for them❤

their bgm is beautiful too💘

@mages

After watching him as Akarsh, I tried watching him in splitsvilla and that and tv show of his. But you just can't after you start liking him as Akarsh! He was so boyish and very immature. He could make you laugh with his sense of humor, but Akarsh is his best hands down. As a person who love Akarsh, I couldn't just watch him in splitsvilla/ chupke chupke. Akarsh just leaves that kind of impact!

And also Akarsh is one intense character which explored Mohit  a lot, in a way no other show of his did. In fact it is good that there was no humour element to Akarsh character. It even made him more sauve. Again kudos to Ekta for that! His look also was best as Akarsh, as compared to his previous show, he didn't look this sauve, classy and handsome anythime, even when he wore suits before. The matureness and goodness and the way the character is written and also he adds life to it!

As for his Daayan look, it is not about he is male, so they can't experiment much. I saw Vivian's vampire look after you mentioned his look. He looked hot as vampire... HOT! With Mohit I still would say makers didn't work that much on his daayan look, especially those prosthetics on his eye brows, I wish they had not done that. The costume is really good, overall his eye color when he is in original Daayan avtar is so good! hey did bad job with prosthetics. I still wish they had woked little more on Mohit's daayan look like they ddi for Asha's or Satrupa's look! Just my POV!

Again Tinaa has explored many domain now family drama, comedy, emotional character, fun loving, full of life character, mythological/ supernatural character, extremely positive character, grey character, a mix character. I saw even in Shani the makers took a lot of time in getting the look of Dhamini correct, she looked such a stunner as goddess Dhamini, you just can't take your eyes off Dhamini. She improved her dancing in Shani too, she was real good but in Daayan, that taandav, I cant even tell in words what impact she left on me with that performance of hers. And that is why I said she is working on herself and improving with every show! I can see in every break she works on herself. Be it learning horse riding/ learning dancing/ improving on dialogue delivery/ learning kick boxing anything.  And she carries every look too well. But as Jhanvi, she just takes your heart away. Literally takes your heart away, not just the way she dresses, but overall, the way she performs. 

As for Akarshvi and Tinaa-Mohit onscreen together! I said it all! 😊

Mages thumbnail

@mages

After watching him as Akarsh, I tried watching him in splitsvilla and that and tv show of his. But you just can't after you start liking him as Akarsh! He was so boyish and very immature. He could make you laugh with his sense of humor, but Akarsh is his best hands down. As a person who love Akarsh, I couldn't just watch him in splitsvilla/ chupke chupke. Akarsh just leaves that kind of impact!

well to choose b/w all his characters...i will choose Akarsh too hands down...what a dynamic n sauve character beautifully written character by EK...one of her best male lead character and noone can essay akarsh except for mohit...the character is just written for him...he is akarsh

but i appreciate his other characters and respect the craft of work he has done due to all his characters he has become an amazing actor

And also Akarsh is one intense character which explored Mohit  a lot, in a way no other show of his did. In fact it is good that there was no humour element to Akarsh character. It even made him more sauve. Again kudos to Ekta for that! His look also was best as Akarsh, as compared to his previous show, he didn't look this sauve, classy and handsome anythime, even when he wore suits before. The matureness and goodness and the way the character is written and also he adds life to it!

well akarsh was a human first when the daayan element did not brought in so in human aspect i wanted the comic element into his character like ritik of N1...a pinch of sense of humour in akarsh as human but when he revealed the daayan the intense...passionate supernatural being he is,the mysterious aura and his attitude,he is just picture perfect...so many layers he played as akarsh...his best character for me but yes he is good in comedy genres too...supernatural beings are intense...passionate with a mysterious aura and it should remain that way only...nothing more or less than that in a supernatural beings...they are serious characters

As for his Daayan look, it is not about he is male, so they can't experiment much. I saw Vivian's vampire look after you mentioned his look. He looked hot as vampire... HOT! With Mohit I still would say makers didn't work that much on his daayan look, especially those prosthetics on his eye brows, I wish they had not done that. The costume is really good, overall his eye color when he is in original Daayan avtar is so good! hey did bad job with prosthetics. I still wish they had woked little more on Mohit's daayan look like they ddi for Asha's or Satrupa's look! Just my POV!

yes vivian is hot as a vampire the first ultimate vampire of ITV but abhay is a vampire and EK took inspiration from Edward of Twilight and Damon of The Vampire Diaries to style him and black was always meant to be for abhay and his dark world n PKYEK was heavily inspired by twilight and the vampire diaries even his vampire parents wear black only...ultimate colour for vampires in that show

Daayan is different...vivian is always in one look but mohit has two looks in it completely differ from each other,formals n daayan look so EK definitely knows it might get a comparision if she do something similar like pkyek thus she made a contrast b/w the two supernatural being n both looks hot in it...i do agree with the prosthetic forehead or eyebrow...i did not like it but my my my akarsh's attitude and daayan eyes is to die for and i have never seen him as daayan,he is a pavitra shakti and at the same he is a magician,all those magics he does and amaze jhanvi,she used to dislike his magics and term it as kaali shakti and now she has fallen in love with his magics as those magics are so pavitra

sometime i wonder is akarsh really asha's son?🤔

Again Tinaa has explored many domain now family drama, comedy, emotional character, fun loving, full of life character, mythological/ supernatural character, extremely positive character, grey character, a mix character. I saw even in Shani the makers took a lot of time in getting the look of Dhamini correct, she looked such a stunner as goddess Dhamini, you just can't take your eyes off Dhamini. She improved her dancing in Shani too, she was real good but in Daayan, that taandav, I cant even tell in words what impact she left on me with that performance of hers. And that is why I said she is working on herself and improving with every show! I can see in every break she works on herself. Be it learning horse riding/ learning dancing/ improving on dialogue delivery/ learning kick boxing anything.  And she carries every look too well. But as Jhanvi, she just takes your heart away. Literally takes your heart away, not just the way she dresses, but overall, the way she performs. 

she is a all rounder❤...shani i watch halfway,i did not watch her entry...i did watch uttaran n now daayan...she is always choosy on her projects thus its a tough task to track her work even daayan i got to know through my friend she is a big tina fan and i swear i got hook to the mystery factor in epi 1 but than i fall in love completely just for mohit-tina as Akarshvi in that small eye-lock in the very first epi...so many questions that is unanswered...pain...guilt...angst all combine into one eye-lock of Akarshvi

As for Akarshvi and Tinaa-Mohit onscreen together! I said it all! 😊

correction! we both have say it all...☺️😁