Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
so it means only parth & nitesh trip this is👍🏼
Maybe others didn't accompanied them😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
so it means only parth & nitesh trip this is👍🏼
Maybe others didn't accompanied them😆
Taki taki 😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
I think the writers need to be careful with anurag henceforth. There is a fine line between what they showed Prerna doing in the Kom track and what potentially could be a destruction of the anurag we know and love. I am ok with him playing games with Mr B in business, with him doubting Prerna - but we anurag cannot becomes totally grey. I want him to have moments of “Prerna must be doing this for a reason”. Anurag should still the main elements of kindness that make Prerna and him different form the villains. And he should stop using his whisper voice so much.
yes i want use his heart to grow his busdiness
draw a bigger line infront of bajaj
but we only get bekhyali song after swiss track👎🏼
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I quoted her editing her post , keeping only things allowed. Check karlo😆
good👍🏼 Nurse Abhiya deserves a chocolate😆
I was hoping that AB fans would trend to not butcher Anurag 😕
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Maybe others didn't accompanied them😆
mujhe lagta hai bus yahi dono bechler hai
RS edit maaro, aaj AT band karwayegi kya.
Moni you too unquote her
Originally posted by: CGCF2OBNMJ2JIVQF
Yeah she immediately followed him ...😆
I liked how Anurag said in Precap that everything will be face to face .... no more peeche se waar.
its just perfect😆
No mentioning other show,RS n no calling fans idiot
anupre123 unquote her