23rd July - Written Update

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Ansh takes the sword and Pia traps Mo-Div into a magical sphere. They fly away to melt the sword down as Nishant had told them earlier.

Mo-Div dialogue-baji continued. As usual, Ved got trapped but Adi rescued her. But before she could leave, Mo used her choti and pulled her in. For a change, Chaitali stepped into Ved's footstep and agreed to break/melt the sphere to save Ved.

Precap: Ansh and Pia reach their destination. But when they get through the door, the sword itself stays behind and PiAnsh get trapped on the other side. So, looks like there is no way to stop the battle.

***** Total skipworthy episode. If anyone wants to listen to Mo-Div's specially Mo's sarcastic comments, they should watch it. Otherwise Bleh!!! 🤔 Looks like they are gonna stretch it till next week.*****

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for telling that we can skip today's episode. I have no interest in seeing their drama i will wait till final battle.

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

After reading WU i think makers have stolen this idea from LOTR. As ring can be destroyed only in cracks of doom same in case of sword, It can be destroyed in patal agni waterfall. Plot is interesting but the speed of nowdays episodes are so slow that u feel like yawning. I think they will stretch this battle till Aug.

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Indiana Jones and the raiders of the lost ark.

Today's episode reminded me of that film. This quest is going to be exciting.

Chaitalisms - 🤣 She really filled in for Naman.

On the downside i hate they are reducing the Dilman scenes 

And the battle of the moms 😆 That was a meme worthy moment.

I want to see that more often. Poor ved had no witty retorts in this one.

I haven't felt this  excited in a long time.

Nushy are u gonna recap tomm or do u want me to ? 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

After reading WU i think makers have stolen this idea from LOTR. As ring can be destroyed only in cracks of doom same in case of sword, It can be destroyed in patal agni waterfall. Plot is interesting but the speed of nowdays episodes are so slow that u feel like yawning. I think they will stretch this battle till Aug.

I don't know i felt it picked besides Ive always been partial to quests 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Ansh takes the sword and Pia traps Mo-Div into a magical sphere. They fly away to melt the sword down as Nishant had told them earlier.

Mo-Div dialogue-baji continued. As usual, Ved got trapped but Adi rescued her. But before she could leave, Mo used her choti and pulled her in. For a change, Chaitali stepped into Ved's footstep and agreed to break/melt the sphere to save Ved.

Precap: Ansh and Pia reach their destination. But when they get through the door, the sword itself stays behind and PiAnsh get trapped on the other side. So, looks like there is no way to stop the battle.

***** Total skipworthy episode. If anyone wants to listen to Mo-Div's specially Mo's sarcastic comments, they should watch it. Otherwise Bleh!!! 🤔 Looks like they are gonna stretch it till next week.*****

Thanks for wu. I guess im the only one who enjoyed it.  Well i agree ved is stupid but we do need an excuse for war 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Thanks for wu. I guess im the only one who enjoyed it.  Well i agree ved is stupid but we do need an excuse for war 

Well, I enjoyed Mo's dialogues. As much as we hate Mo's glorification, we can't deny that her dialogues and swag is really entertaining & Monalisa does a splendid job. 👏

The only problem is it was too much of dragging. When you are eagerly waiting for the final battle, such filler episodes seem like a pain in the a**.

Besides, Chai is becoming another Ved. Her original comical character is not there anymore. She and Shekhar has become ardent lovers of Ved which irritates the crap out of me. 😠

Edited by nushy1995 - 4 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Indiana Jones and the raiders of the lost ark.

Today's episode reminded me of that film. This quest is going to be exciting.

Chaitalisms - 🤣 She really filled in for Naman.

On the downside i hate they are reducing the Dilman scenes 

And the battle of the moms 😆 That was a meme worthy moment.

I want to see that more often. Poor ved had no witty retorts in this one.

I haven't felt this  excited in a long time.

Nushy are u gonna recap tomm or do u want me to ? 

Let me do it tomorrow. I am free this week. 🙂

Hallyumint thumbnail

Let me do it tomorrow. I am free this week. 🙂

Well then even if Amolak comes back ignore it and do it this week. 👍🏼 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Well, I enjoyed Mo's dialogues. As much as we hate Mo's glorification, we can't deny that her dialogues and swag is really entertaining & Monalisa does a splendid job. 👏

The only problem is it was too much of dragging. When you are eagerly waiting for the final battle, such filler episodes seem like a pain in the a**.

Besides, Chai is becoming another Ved. Her original comical character is not there anymore. She and Shekhar has become ardent lovers of Ved which irritates the crap out of me. 😠

Well Mo has always been my favourite. You should have seen the article i did on her. 

But ya I'm eagerly waiting for War too like you . Maybe the leap will happen because of that. 

There won't be an army but I'm in for fight scenes. Plus the whole quest thing. Dil man i want them joining " Ansh Army "

Chaitali i found her dialogues funny today.

Ved annoys me but we can't have Excalibur destroyed. So Modi have to be released before that.

I dig that we get to watch supernatural episodes on weekdays and then top it off on weekends . Although not for mych longer. 

Edited by Hallyumint - 4 years ago