Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She does not have a big shot godfather
Who's that sorry?
1920 ki heroine.Originally posted by: GhayalParinda
Who's that sorry?
Does she do South Indian movies? She is a Tamilian so atleast knows the language, she is fair and healthy looking so she fits right in.
Huh? Did she get some work done? I couldn't recognize her 😕.
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
1920 ki heroine.
I don't watch b grade films so I have no idea. Thank you for telling me. I'll Google her lol.
commando 2 toh dekhi hogi na.Originally posted by: GhayalParinda
I don't watch b grade films so I have no idea. Thank you for telling me. I'll Google her lol.
Her eye makeup is on point. 🤩
Shes build like a fridge and can't act for sh#t. Shes a instagram model at this point.
https://x.com/i/status/2067473847415394458
https://www.instagram.com/p/Db7hwU-mp6C/?img_index=2 igsh=MWlrdmFoM2N5ZWxoZg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/rajesh-sharma-hospitalised-after-suspected-insect-bite-on-prabhas-film-set-2943446-2026-07-08...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/hardik-pandya-and-mahieka-sharma-married-in-secret-viral-sindoor-photo-sparks-frenzy_235133
https://youtu.be/dqz9Uloc8K0?si=RlCpJ1vAA3wROphl
0