This reminded me of something.Originally posted by: saps.156
is this RB asking of P?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
This reminded me of something.Originally posted by: saps.156
is this RB asking of P?😆
Anytime. 😆Originally posted by: IB7HMDVO54YAXC5P
Never mind 🤣
Nice name. No one wud come to know. Thnk u Shruti 🤣
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
bajju giving Ashirwaad okay? 😏
naah, don't want that either...too melodramatic,doesn't suit RB
peaceful it looks in the pic, sadly the reality is more often than not the same😆
Originally posted by: 2JNWMFEY5N6FYNCZ
🤗
Aloo u dont know her sapna. Its weird. Its not possible with preggers P😐
I know her sapna re tabu I m supporting her 🤣 #SorryNotSorry ☺️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This reminded me of something.
kindly enlighten me..PM if not here.
I have reserved a spot for u on the new AT 1st page for our skeleton bhaiji!
My Babies

Originally posted by: saps.156
I have reserved a spot for u on the new AT 1st page for our skeleton bhaiji!
Awww bhaiji is gonna love u for that 🤗🤗❤️