Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
we can talk here
my WA is facing some issues
I don't know what
Same here! I thought only I had that issue. 😆
Everyone else seems to be taken up in tweeting
it means WA issue overall
I hope IF mamu ki tarh kuch kaand na krne jaa rhe ho
Originally posted by: munchkinland
it means WA issue overall
I hope IF mamu ki tarh kuch kaand na krne jaa rhe ho
😆
Okay. Me will go try sleeping now
Good night Su ❤️
okay Good night Hash 🤗❤️
Hey everyone!
Kaise hai sab?
How are you, Muskaaan?🤗
Busy in tweeting... and with reading stuffs!
Hey Suparna! How have you been?
I'm doing okay...just praying our show gets an extension.