Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes do make an AT for bothGuys I think I will open an AT for Shan. But I guess I will have to open a Nishaan AT because it's nach forum right?
Will need some help.
As I have exams in September, will need two co-admins. Let me know if you get someone and feel free to circulate this to Shan fans
And will also need some deco/ photos/ montages/ etc.
I'm creating the AT.
But I still need 2 co-admins please and some deco/montages please.
I can help with making a signature/ creationI'm creating the AT.
But I still need 2 co-admins please and some deco/montages please.
I won't be able to be admin though
When you make the member list do add me and Oppo😊
what work do a admin needs to do I don't know can you tell meGuys I think I will open an AT for Shan. But I guess I will have to open a Nishaan AT because it's nach forum right?
Will need some help.
As I have exams in September, will need two co-admins. Let me know if you get someone and feel free to circulate this to Shan fans
And will also need some deco/ photos/ montages/ etc.
Originally posted by: 3sisters
what work do a admin needs to do I don't know can you tell me
You just have to help me run the AT that's it.
It's not huge! Nd you have to be admin when I'm not here
that means I just need to keep it going and reply right
You just have to help me run the AT that's it.
It's not huge! Nd you have to be admin when I'm not here
If yes then I don't have problem in becoming a co admin🙂
Thanks aashta :) Will make you co-admin. I will need one more if you know someone.
@padma @hira
How to insert photos and all in the new version of IF?
How to insert photos and all in the new version of IF?
[Qoute] I don't know I don't use it of PC and I can't post pics from my mobile
And my username is 3sisters not sisters☺️
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
602