ikr that sounds Uber cute from her! ❤😂@bold Ukg I love hearing this from you.. It shows your immense love for BBT..😍😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ikr that sounds Uber cute from her! ❤😂@bold Ukg I love hearing this from you.. It shows your immense love for BBT..😍😂
In my family, most children are boys. You can say for 4 siblings only one girl out of 8 children. So for me, it does not make any diff.. all same😂.
I have a brother but I don't let him roam shirtless even in summer, vest is must😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OKDq8Be_t/
They still releasing AnuPre BTS
Waise dnt take his likes for feels... he may not have seen it properly... no chapels plzzzz...
What's there to see , caption is simple expression king and queen. Nothing scandalous😆
Anupre promos, Anupre BTS..... And its still not at all obvious, okay i get it! 🙃🤪Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OKDq8Be_t/
They still releasing AnuPre BTS
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OKDq8Be_t/
They still releasing AnuPre BTS
Isse pata chalta hai ki they are not getting trps wt they expected so they r luring us with new promo n bts specifically anupre... Wah bhai 👏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I have a brother but I don't let him roam shirtless even in summer, vest is must😂
Ha ha but what parth has done is standard concert behaviour. I see it all around me ALL THE TIME.
To be honest the weather is hot today here and I swear if I got to hype park now half the people will be without tops - men and women.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I have a brother but I don't let him roam shirtless even in summer, vest is must😂
Before marriage I was like that. But after being mother, i dont feel anything. Sab gantamani's😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0OGITvhqr1/?igshid=lzdqg37s62kz
This is cute..😆
Anyone saw Sitara's new IG story🤪
It's previous promo with poll asking will Anurag win Prerna back? The desperation🤣