Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Even I felt the same n RS also rejected me like the real one does.... 🤣
tu hamare sath rah 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Even I felt the same n RS also rejected me like the real one does.... 🤣
tu hamare sath rah 🤣
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
yes london wali they hit on me😆
You are the weakest and most innocent - always losing faith. Next time just be silent until Ench and I come to defend!
Your threats won't work.. Na rukega, Na thamehga yeh bubble bursting.. 😈😂
Here comes aurtika with a sixer muah😘😂
Anybody has link.. Belgeum wali ka..😆
well this begium is never a threat 😆
ladke ki pasand classy hai😆
kandhe per kandhe ralhkar sone wali😆
I don't get your industry wala funda ever. Why do you feel Parica will settle with someone from here only?? Explain pls..😄Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
She is not from our industry.. So no chance..😆
And I just noticed I’m giving CONTRADICTORY statements - on one hand I’m being supportive towards the positive approach of my positive fellow sailors and my cappy deedu and on the other hand I’m drowning in the dil toots negativity 🥺🤣
Your threats won't work.. Na rukega, Na thamehga yeh bubble bursting.. 😈😂
🤣So busy in the bubble bursting that you notice that our ship is already sailing.
Hayeee Amsterdam centraal am feeling super nostalgic. Used to take the train here everyday!!
Waise I hope the matam is over 😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
well this begium is never a threat 😆
ladke ki pasand classy hai😆
kandhe per kandhe ralhkar sone wali😆
Iss liye dil toots huwa tha tera last AT main😂