Originally posted by: Q62F4LRH6DSW5FCE
bold - now i hv one point to say thn u will feel ki i am taking her side 😭
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Q62F4LRH6DSW5FCE
bold - now i hv one point to say thn u will feel ki i am taking her side 😭
😆
Amnu, better they avoid it.Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Oh! Its coming. Just wait. They are still in the same clothes.
Physical abuse/manhandling... i hate it.
One of the reasons here I am is B never does that. So watching his better half being manhandled n he is too not around I am not at all liking the idea.
Love gaya bhaad mein. Idiots 😣
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I am just glad to know that RB and all of us are in the same boat as far as P is concerned. Bas Jhel Rahe hain.🤣
Bang on!
With todays episode, 3 in a row. Madam dint have anything to say further😆Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I do not know if anyone else has noticed but RB always has the last word.That is quite a talent.
what a day as a fangirl for you. Check VB's post 😆 you have Ksg Baby and VB 😳Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I'll tell you what:
I wrote (am still writing) a FF for another show in which I have made KSG and Vivan Bhatena brothers and EJF as Vivan's character's wife and they're like the perfect couple who's so in love with each other and have two kids as well. And I started that FF like 2 years ago so when the news came that KSG was playing RB, all I could think was, my devar-bhabhi were going to play a couple🤣
Nikki, I love the GIFs❤️
Thanks🤗
Thanks❤️
kya hogaya kya dekh liya
Ramya🤗
I know right. So worried and he did the right thing to call the doctor as opposed to P who is like,”Wake up A, Tumhe meri kasam,”