I am confused.. Did he slap or not?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am confused.. Did he slap or not?
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Prerna' loyalty..🤣
Kisi aur ki wife.. And hugging ex boyfriend.. Wow..👏
Even I wanna know what’s Mrs Bajaj’s definition of loyalty? Crying on ex boyfriend’s chest and cupping his face?
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
I am confused.. Did he slap or not?
Tomorrow i guess...better editor edit this one.. Becz i saw his pleading wala scene today itself.. That means he didnt regret..😳
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Even I wanna know what’s Mrs Bajaj’s definition of loyalty? Crying on ex boyfriend’s chest and cupping his face?
Even i want to read preyu's bakwaas dictionary..🤣
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Even I wanna know what’s Mrs Bajaj’s definition of loyalty? Crying on ex boyfriend’s chest and cupping his face?
Anu was her fiancé, not boyfriend, and carries his baby in her oven. CVs decided to get her hitched to RB for revenge. It’s been less than a week, they’ll go their separate ways soon enough.
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Even i want to read preyu's bakwaas dictionary..🤣
Hinglish with Greek definition I guess especially designed for her..
LOL....I wished Ppl had questioned Anu's loyalty when he was hugging , cupping and saving Pre in Komo track ...😆
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Hinglish with Greek definition I guess especially designed for her..
🤣
Loved baju reaction to his chota dimaag ki khichdi.. He also knows now iska bheja is on vacation..😆
Originally posted by: H4ZT5PAEVILIDPOD
LOL....I wished Ppl had questioned Anu's loyalty when he was hugging , cupping and saving Pre in Komo track ...😆
Cvs declared who was legal with dhaaga.. 😆
correct, as of now bajaj pre is valid as per Hindu traditions and Indian law.Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
Cvs declared who was legal with dhaaga.. 😆
She has bajaj s sindoor and mangalsutra.
I think we should give pre some slack for today, its her first interaction after the seperation, but hope they don't show her running after Anurag and hugging him after the initial pain phase.