phew. We r here only.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
7×8 more comments and we are done. Aajao yaar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
phew. We r here only.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
7×8 more comments and we are done. Aajao yaar
she was supposed to she didn't 😡Originally posted by: NOTMWHXQWG5VUDJC
Aloo do u write OS?
kidharOriginally posted by: IWQ6XE7QWFEKR5FF
phew. We r here only.
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Bujo. Bullet Journal 😎
No, I use an app called Aasana. It lets me manage multiple people and my personal schedule. Changed my life.
aacha I do bullet journal so was asking thank god you are here i was getting bored akele akeleOriginally posted by: Eternized_Blues
No, I use an app called Aasana. It lets me manage multiple people and my personal schedule. Changed my life.
You're are so sorted! I wish I could plan things in life but I don't even have a"PLA".!
You will learn with time, When I was 21 I was such a mess.🤣
My fingers hurt like as if they are cut off🤣 p