Han bas vo dance wali is his gee aph 😆🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Han bas vo dance wali is his gee aph 😆🤣
Manager ladka Hain ...koi naam liya tha uska idhar...I think Sneha when she approached him for promotion 😆
Abhiya I love unpredictable things and peeps 😳🤣and I would laaave to be surprised by him in any case! That's how I have made up my mind and heart for him! 🤣🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Bee and Aditi I laave the trust you guys have on your banda not like me who was delusional till he threw engagement pics on my face👍🤣
Bhabi ko chaddo
Lg kitna sohnaa raha ha
I am missing grids but bae needs rest, how tired she looks with those red eyes in those BTS pics , hope it's not just the weekend, she gets more off days 😳
And boy is looking many years younger,and charming in that blue t-shirt,I am getting teenage Anurag vibes forgetting that Edward Cullen looks 😆
Bangalore hi kyu? Mumbai ya pune wali bhi hoskati hai ye toh.... 🙄😰😕😕😭😭🤣
Pune mei fam. Mumbai mei kam dhanda so most probably Bangalore - the hub of Aawaragardi - his desi Tomorrowland 😭😭😭😭💔🤣
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Han bas vo dance wali is his gee aph 😆🤣
Ha woh kanha hain aur yeh sab vuski gopiyan sab gee aph hain😂
Maybe..But I found her dance a bit weird in his live chat..😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Ohkk but I have never seen these people before with Parth, looks common friends of his friends or maybe GFs if they aren't Parth's friends😆
Man kar ra ha puppy lelu gaal pe
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Han bas vo dance wali is his gee aph 😆🤣
Woh bas cutie Hain 🤣