So any fresh updates? Btw I haven't even watched since, around 3 days😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
So any fresh updates? Btw I haven't even watched since, around 3 days😆
Yo Amnu!😎
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
So any fresh updates? Btw I haven't even watched since, around 3 days😆
Nothing Exciting! BTS came out that BF slapped P. Everyone is enraged.
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Nothing Exciting! BTS came out that BF slapped P. Everyone is enraged.
Precisely what I'd expected of the shallow CVs.
Now they're changing gears toh yahi hoga ab🤔
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Precisely what I'd expected of the shallow CVs.
Now they're changing gears toh yahi hoga ab🤔
Yeah!
But I saw the full segment a few hours ago, it looked like she was angry at him for slapping her, then he could not believe that he hit her, his lady love so he apologized, hurt himself. While all this is happening RB is watching them from afar.
All I want to know is what was RB’s reaction after the slap.
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Yeah!
But I saw the full segment a few hours ago, it looked like she was angry at him for slapping her, then he could not believe that he hit her, his lady love so he apologized, hurt himself. While all this is happening RB is watching them from afar.
All I want to know is what was RB’s reaction after the slap.
RB is watching???
I woke up, had breakfast of bread pakodas, bread rolls and homemade jalebis now going back to sleep 😍 life is good❤️
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
RB is watching???
Yeah..lemme find it.
jalebis i want. Let me ask papa to get some for me. 😭Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
I woke up, had breakfast of bread pakodas, bread rolls and homemade jalebis now going back to sleep 😍 life is good❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Ik-Jfh4AI/?igshid=1v31akq28821s
I think the second clip