shan is trending in india

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
shan is trending in india

Yes and million of hearts broke with that post lol
Yes they are on like phase? But what does that exactly mean? That they just started dating? And there is no iloveyou on their sides? Well we will see. Btw did you noticed that he also admitted that he was in a one sided love so that means he loved someone who didn't loved him back before Nityami.
Their couple name is Nishan
people still now cant believe
and some are saying he dated vrushy
I am happy for him to yes I admit I was little sad when I came to know about him dating someone else but I am happy for him and I will fully support him as before
Hi all
Oppo said I could join
I have watched medically yours and supporting him in NB
Originally posted by: 3sisters
I am happy for him to yes I admit I was little sad when I came to know about him dating someone else but I am happy for him and I will fully support him as before
ofcourse support toh rahegehi , bass thode dil pe chot lagi iyeahi ... but it is ok .. after all it is his life and his happiness matter.. nothing else...
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi all
Oppo said I could join
I have watched medically yours and supporting him in NB
ofcourse you could dear... iyea koi puchne ki bat hai ..
Wow happy to hear that he is trending. Was skeptical about him doing NB but I'm happy to see him happy! And I will support him too. Finally he got a gf.
I remember how we used to talk so much about Shan potential gfs back then.
And I wish him good luck. What do you think about nishan chemistry guys?
Shan been heartbroken for long and nityami must been kind of special that Shan is dating her and she managed to pull Shan out of his one sided love.
Btw why did nb aired on three days- fri Sat and Sun; will it be the same every week?
friday was premiere episode to introduce about half of the couplesAnd I wish him good luck. What do you think about nishan chemistry guys?
Shan been heartbroken for long and nityami must been kind of special that Shan is dating her and she managed to pull Shan out of his one sided love.
Btw why did nb aired on three days- fri Sat and Sun; will it be the same every week?
I liked nishan in medically yours. Offscreen shan does lots of masti with her and they went on a date yesterday
hey I'm Yenna.Originally posted by: priya185
friday was premiere episode to introduce about half of the couples
I liked nishan in medically yours. Offscreen shan does lots of masti with her and they went on a date yesterday
How do you know they went on a date? IG story? But I saw whole gang
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
602