Thank God today is off day.. I would have missed this gem today lol
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Thank God today is off day.. I would have missed this gem today lol
😆
Ranbir is looking so young in the pics, younger then Deepu maasi
No one has answered me yet..esp Deepika fans , plz its a genuine question
I still fail to understand what is the motivating factor for her to sign this movie when I am sure she had other offers to consider with better screen time and better roles.
Was it the money or the script or both or the co-stars or director...what was it?
At this point it has to be true that she is doing the movie right? They had all day to refute it but nothing but silence on her end.
Seem like it. Her team is waiting out for things to calm down most probably. Any updates from the production side? T-series? Luv films?
Wow this is a really long thread for a movie that has still not been announced 😲😆
Good for DP. She is relevant again
No one has answered me yet..esp Deepika fans , plz its a genuine question
I still fail to understand what is the motivating factor for her to sign this movie when I am sure she had other offers to consider with better screen time and better roles.
Was it the money or the script or both or the co-stars or director...what was it?
As a Deepika sympathiser I can tell u that she is not getting any big films or content driven films.. Chappak is the only one and maybe the multistarer SPS remake 😭
haters are so eager to reply on behalf of Deepika fans............ khushi ke aanson ruk hi nahi rahe hai 😭
aur aise chutiyape ko seriously lene ko bolte hai log. Attention seeking at best.
haters are so eager to reply on behalf of Deepika fans............ khushi ke aanson ruk hi nahi rahe hai 😭
Aap membership kahani de rahi hai? 😆
Aap reply ktyun nahi Kar de deti.. Ya kuch nahi hai dene keliye
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/aditya-seal-and-anushka-ranjan-announce-their-first-pregnancy-ive-waited-a-hundred-years_234584
Isko Urgent Bharat Ratna Declare Karo https://x.com/i/status/2081281461806833980
https://x.com/i/status/2051493557572436078
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
You can barely spot them as they enter their car as some restaurant patron clicked them https://x.com/i/status/2077052706926051462
41