Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aishwish

Hey were you by any chance on CN forum?😳

Yes . Same old Nandini .How are you  ? Good to see you back but missing your gang of girls.You girls were crazy there .Am not active here but this post just made me comment😆

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalank

She is bearable when she does not speak 

Haha😆I feel she should make that as her weapon and nail the role .

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Haha😆I feel she should make that as her weapon and nail the role .

Yeh become mute 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Erika a good actress? thanks for the laugh🤣

It's absolutely fine if you don't find her to be a good actress. We all have our own opinions and choices. There is no one answer regarding who is the best actor otherwise everyone's fave would be just 1 actor.

Erica has to pull up her dialogue delivery. Her dialogues especially when she cries and speaks simultaneously are not understandable for everyone. She needs to open her mouth and speak.

That being said there are so many scenes where she has emoted beautifully.

Calling her a fabulous actress is definitely going too far, but she is definitely good. This again is my opinion and we all are entitled to one. So let's not laugh or pass sarcastic comments just because someone said she is fab. U may not agree, and that's completely fine :)

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Character Prerna and mute ? Hahaha .Her usp is her such talks😆I have taken it all along with Bajaj in season 1.

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes . Same old Nandini .How are you  ? Good to see you back but missing your gang of girls.You girls were crazy there .Am not active here but this post just made me comment😆

Nandini so good to see you gurl😃 Yup me too miss the gang like anything. CN days craziness was on a different level 😆 I'm not active as well.....I'm visiting my nani ghar. Yahan sab KZK dekhte hain......so I come to the forum for time pass. In reality I'm catching up season 1's Prerna-bajaj scenes. Damn they are good. Good to have you around ya!😉

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Character Prerna and mute ? Hahaha .Her usp is her such talks😆I have taken it all along with Bajaj in season 1.

But Erica cannot carry it off yaar 

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Nandini so good to see you gurl😃 Yup me too miss the gang like anything. CN days craziness was on a different level 😆 I'm not active as well.....I'm visiting my nani ghar. Yahan sab KZK dekhte hain......so I come to the forum for time pass. In reality I'm catching up season 1's Prerna-bajaj scenes. Damn they are good. Good to have you around ya!😉

That was different level of craziness. You girls use to make even worst of worst tracks and scenes funny. I still remember those funny takes of you all.I joined forum late but you girls never made me feel like newcomer.

So you are watching season 1 now ? Am a die hard fan of Rishu and Prerna of season 1 more of Rishu.Thier chemistry ,intensity was of different level .If one is expecting same here then we will not find that .Though Karan as Bajaj is doing good job but cvs are worst than CN  cvs .So you know what am trying to say right? 😆Its for Rishu I peep in here sometimes and good thing I found you here today .All those memories are flashing now😳

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That was different level of craziness. You girls use to make even worst of worst tracks and scenes funny. I still remember those funny takes of you all.I joined forum late but you girls never made me feel like newcomer.

So you are watching season 1 now ? Am a die hard fan of Rishu and Prerna of season 1 more of Rishu.Thier chemistry ,intensity was of different level .If one is expecting same here then we will not find that .Though Karan as Bajaj is doing good job but cvs are worst than CN  cvs .So you know what am trying to say right? 😆Its for Rishu I peep in here sometimes and good thing I found you here today .All those memories are flashing now😳

Aah good ole CN days. Yup we were crazy, but members like you and roshni were the voice of reason. You esp. balanced us like anything.

Yeah watching season 1 now, was roaming on this forum and came across previous Bajaj and prerna's pic. Ronit with his forehead kiss to prerna bold me then and there😳 So now whenever I have time, i catch up their scenes. And I completely agree Rishu (rhymes with chandu😆) and prerna are/were on a different level. Esp Ronit as Rishabh Bajaj.👏 KSG is okay. But previous one is ionic. (And now I think I'm breaking some rules here, comparisons are not allowed 😆) But honestly in this season I don't want Prerna to end up with bajaj. I want a new girl for him, some one sassy,fiery who just bowls out bajaj 

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Aah good ole CN days. Yup we were crazy, but members like you and roshni were the voice of reason. You esp. balanced us like anything.

Yeah watching season 1 now, was roaming on this forum and came across previous Bajaj and prerna's pic. Ronit with his forehead kiss to prerna bold me then and there😳 So now whenever I have time, i catch up their scenes. And I completely agree Rishu (rhymes with chandu😆) and prerna are/were on a different level. Esp Ronit as Rishabh Bajaj.👏 KSG is okay. But previous one is ionic. (And now I think I'm breaking some rules here, comparisons are not allowed 😆) But honestly in this season I don't want Prerna to end up with bajaj. I want a new girl for him, some one sassy,fiery who just bowls out bajaj 

Thank you dear🤗Those were lovely days and Roshini and her writings were something which we use to wait to read .

Looks like we better  chat through messages or else will get warning . Messaged you about Rishu and kiss stories .