I don’t like her attitude as she digged her own grave and she married bajaj she should live up to that and stop lying you love bajaj make another story up prerna such fake love annoyed me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t like her attitude as she digged her own grave and she married bajaj she should live up to that and stop lying you love bajaj make another story up prerna such fake love annoyed me
Baseless accusations and cheap dialogues. 🤬
her irritating crying 🤢
Her rant 🤢
It's better at my place due to rain.It’s really hot in my place uff the weather is too hot
no more cursing pls
Hm there will be round two when bajaj goes there or they come to see him when things cools off
😆no more cursing pls
I hope RB doesn't join her in this fake drama. 😵I don’t like her attitude as she digged her own grave and she married bajaj she should live up to that and stop lying you love bajaj make another story up prerna such fake love annoyed me
Baseless accusations and cheap dialogues. 🤬
I hope she regrets this as it’s such a big accusation he is not after her body
Bajju will shut them in styleHm there will be round two when bajaj goes there or they come to see him when things cools off
someone should tell P to stop saying same lines againI don’t like her attitude as she digged her own grave and she married bajaj she should live up to that and stop lying you love bajaj make another story up prerna such fake love annoyed me