Arshu we’re waiting for you!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arshu we’re waiting for you!
1 more minute for episode to be uploaded in hotstar!(IST)
Hey everyone while waiting for ep updates pls vote for driskhit 😩😂
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda
1 more minute for episode to be uploaded in hotstar!(IST)
I’m ready
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Hey everyone while waiting for ep updates pls vote for driskhit 😩😂
Yes we should!!
I’m gonna do it now
Hotstar summary
Divya and drishti find a way to save simran.later divya attacks pi while la poisons the shergill family.
Originally posted by: fivestar2
I’m ready
I can see the episode uploaded.
Dd find way to save simran divi attack pi n lava poisons shergills
Helo hi 👍🏼
I hate mukku.
Even after touching the shivling having kv powers..drishti is still blind!
Kaisi sadist hai yaar yeh aurat!
Episode highlights
1.Lavazard gets revealed in all her glory in front of shergills.she bites the entire family.(papa shergill though recovers quite soon.he knows everything about guruji powers and ra being vanshaj)
2.divi fights off pi.simi is alive and sane after the blast.(still drishti is blind grrr.)
3.ra saves dri by cpr (tera powers ka kya hua beta?)
4.last drikshit emotional scene was really good!
5.precap:blind dri (thanks to her hearing abilities) throws knife at lavazard who gets stabbed.
Blooper:simi falls on shivling before they go to river and her yellow colour wears off.. dri (who's supposedly blind)tells divi that iska rang halka ho gaya hai.
Mukku seriously thinks we are a bunch of idiots!