umm okay then sochti hun phir
pranu tum kuch aur bhi tags dona jahan main bhi jeet saku 😔
Main best cameo jeetungi🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
umm okay then sochti hun phir
pranu tum kuch aur bhi tags dona jahan main bhi jeet saku 😔
Main best cameo jeetungi🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: shiny9911
|| SLAMBOOK OF SBRK SEASON 2||
1.Your Name 😍
2. HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)😄
3.My First Friend (Your First friend from the Forum)🥰
4.My first post in Season 12😆
5.My Double Trouble (Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )😂
6.Most Memorable person...!😇
7. My favorite Thread/Post 😊
8.Thread that Made me go
9.Person that Made me go
10.Members Am going to stalk after season end😝
11. Whom do you want to give the title of Drama queen?😁
12.My achievement on Forum😇
13.Any incident worth Mention
14.Thing I'll miss the most😊
15.I'll be in next season or not?(If any) 😌
16.You can see me posting on..🙂
17.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes😇
18.My words to all on this forum💓
❤Warm Regards❤
Ye kya? I gave u few questions to answer..But you posted separate set of questions😈😆
Hello...I am back....may b this "I am back " is last tym in this AT...😊
no sush hum kabhi kabhi visit karte rehenge na ye AT tumhe bhi aana padega
hume forum ko active rakhna hoga hum is forum ko close hone nahi de sakte

Originally posted by: pranurosid
Okay Guys..Let's have some fun activity..This time it is not about MisHaan but about MisHaanians😉❤️
Answer the below questions(Only about the members of this AT)..You should be frank ..MisHaan ki Kasam😛
1. Most entertaining member😎
2. Whom do u feel as 24*7 Ranting
3. Most calm and composed member😃
4. Most creative member⭐️
5. Best Cameo (Who comes and goes often😆)
If you wanna add new titles then go ahead..
Don't take it to heart guys❤️🤗..Just for Fun😃😉
BUMP
Originally posted by: shiny9911
|| SLAMBOOK OF SBRK SEASON 2||
1.Your Name 😍
2. HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)😄
3.My First Friend (Your First friend from the Forum)🥰
4.My first post in Season 2😆
5.My Double Trouble (Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )😂
6.Most Memorable person...!😇
7. My favorite Thread/Post 😊
8.Thread that Made me go
9.Person that Made me go
10.Members Am going to stalk after season end😝
11. Whom do you want to give the title of Drama queen?😁
12.My achievement on Forum😇
13.Any incident worth Mention
14.Thing I'll miss the most😊
15.I'll be in next season or not?(If any) 😌
16.You can see me posting on..🙂
17.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes😇
18.My words to all on this forum💓
❤Warm Regards❤
Originally posted by: shiny9911
Main best cameo jeetungi🤣🤣🤣🤣
hahaha yes btw can I know your name dear (I don't know your name yet)
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Ye kya? I gave u few questions to answer..But you posted separate set of questions😈😆
I added some more. 😝😝😝
My babies❤️