awky 😳Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Okay Ladies BRB in 30 mins or so.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
awky 😳Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Okay Ladies BRB in 30 mins or so.
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
A spoiler claimed that Prerna is going to attempt suicide after being called a gold-digger by bf.Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
What speculation?
There was a spoiler posted by Anki.Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
What speculation?
From there discussion going on how/when/where B shud give her a wake up call.
I got it from Twitter the one who posts all Spoilers for the week 🤣
Shruti how far 😭 can we get it now?
I am thinking what to do sleep it be here. Here toh koi nahi hai ya hai pata nahi Kahan chale Gaye sab 😭
Reliable source hai Kya?😲😲waise I m not gonna believe any spoiler have Tak telecast naho jaye 🤪i have trust issues with maiya
It's incomplete. I'm going to continue tomorrow.Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Shruti how far 😭 can we get it now?
I don't think the source is reliable.Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi
Reliable source hai Kya?😲😲waise I m not gonna believe any spoiler have Tak telecast naho jaye 🤪i have trust issues with maiya