Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yes yes that's what I meant above😆
You mean this one😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0EMt-2Bmsj/?igshid=1lz138ctsugz1
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yes yes that's what I meant above😆
You mean this one😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0EMt-2Bmsj/?igshid=1lz138ctsugz1
Get their innocence back pls

you can still vote you do not have to fill in all categoriesOriginally posted by: MrToolConfuser
Main toh naya hoon, sabko janta bhi nahin... fair vote kaise karun? 😒
you are an active member so you are allowed to vote
Abhitak kuch confirm nahi hai okay. Agar kuch gadbad nikli toh batenge tumhe 😡🤣
Achhhaa babuwa! Kuch achha ho toh Abhi Tak Confirm Nahin Hua Hain aur bura hua toh Maaro Peeto! Bahut Naainsaafi hain! 😭
i didn't see in nithinesh story thoughOriginally posted by: writ_in_water
Hamara life ich jinxed Hain
In other news After some detective work, I now can tell you that nithinesh p's friend is also going to tomorrow land
Looks like Pune friends trip and not bulbs 😆
Prerrrnaaaaaaaaa
Mr confuser... Mendak pic n gif pe hamare captain ka copyright h... Aage se dhyan rakhiyo...
Bas tum apne prerna pe concentrate karo 😆
Yes yes I found it funny how he was adjusting on the bench to take pics. I really wanted to see BTS of him taking Eri's yesterday's grid pics pakka zameen pae baike ya soke liya hain woh pics😆
haila savage div😲Mr confuser... Mendak pic n gif pe hamare captain ka copyright h... Aage se dhyan rakhiyo...
Bas tum apne prerna pe concentrate karo 😆
Best popat promo ever