Hamara life ich jinxed Hain
In other news After some detective work, I now can tell you that nithinesh p's friend is also going to tomorrow land 
Looks like Pune friends trip and not bulbs 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hamara life ich jinxed Hain
In other news After some detective work, I now can tell you that nithinesh p's friend is also going to tomorrow land 
Looks like Pune friends trip and not bulbs 😆
Tool ji aagaaz kar hi chuke hain iss AT ka🥺😆
Congratulations on the new AT🥳
If I’m not wrong the caption or comment in all three of these pictures were related to Parth wanting to eat these cuties 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0DytgNBssU/
Congrats on new AT😆

credits: Google
You really gave happy news with this AT! 😍🤪😆Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Hamara life ich jinxed Hain
In other news After some detective work, I now can tell you that nithinesh p's friend is also going to tomorrow land
Looks like Pune friends trip and not bulbs 😆
You really gave happy news with this AT! 😍🤪😆
Don't speak too soon..as I said expect a crowd aur kaun kaun Hain pata Nahin ...😆
Cheers dearies for new AT 🥳
Congrats new AT🥳
Hoping kal anu2 ayega tomo👍🏼
Right right let's not talk about the people accompanying him, till we actually see them. *shush*🙊🙃😂Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Don't speak too soon..as I said expect a crowd aur kaun kaun Hain pata Nahin ...😆
Congratulations🥳🥳
Abhiya i hv edited my post, Aditi you also edit my post quote🙂