Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: malikakas

People are a combination of both nature and nurture. For me, external circumstances play a big role in a lot of people's learned responses. For me,  Suman may not have been as bad had her husband not abandoned her at a vulnerable moment. She may have been stingy but even Nishi is fairly stingy. 

well said👏

Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well said dear 👏

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

Even i prefer sippy family over rastogi family. Besides sona and pulkit, the rastogi family is really mean. Sona loves her mom so much, that's why she keeps on ignoring their mistakes all the time, which is wrong. I really dislike sona's mom. She is too harsh on Sona. As for sippy family, each and every couple has flaws but they manage to adjust and also how all the members stay happily as a joint family, like the best thing is there is no housebreaker in this joint family(unlike other hindi shows where there will always be a housebreaker) no matter what issues a member is facing, they never faced much problems because of the family. This is one show that actually highlights the positive side of a joint family mostly.

Actually they are engaging they show the real picture most of the joint family is like this they have issue but they sort out honestly noone has sufficient time to do all the time politics all are well  settled all have flaws no one is sacrificial goat but no one is total villain  also.

Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Definitely Sippy's are a better family that the Rastogi's.

Suman is turning Pari against Sonakshi indirectly. If she keeps on saying that Sonakshi is Parvati, Pari is starting to think that this is true.

I liked Nishi-YK's scene yesterday. Although she does not like to compromise, she is still willing to go to meet Yash's parents.