Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Now I see why VJ dislike anyone touching his hair 🤣 Thats a whole lot of work to redo 🤣

Thanx Mai for keeping this thread alive 🤗

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Now I see why VJ dislike anyone touching his hair 🤣 Thats a whole lot of work to redo 🤣

Thanx Mai for keeping this thread alive 🤗

Divya 🤗 lovely surprise. Hope you're doing well.

binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish VJ do 'Khatron ki khiladi' this season 🤞

Mai thank u for all updates 😍

Missing Udaan and all those days we were busy in the forum and all discussions 😔

nemo316 thumbnail

Originally posted by: binivenugopal18

I wish VJ do 'Khatron ki khiladi' this season 🤞

Mai thank u for all updates 😍

Missing Udaan and all those days we were busy in the forum and all discussions 😔

Hi Bini, good to see your post 🤗

I miss the good old days when the forum was active and there were episodes to discuss.

I too wish VJ does Khatron but I don't think he'll be offered it, I think it's a mix of big names/Colors favorites/obscure people to complete the numbers and VJ doesn't fit in any of those categories.

There aren't any good shows coming up either, mainly mythological and supernatural, nothing to look out for until the shows lined up for after KBC are announced. I wish he gets to do a web series until something good comes up.

binivenugopal18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have a slight hope for Khatron because they did offer it to Colors leads and VJ was part of Colors for last 4 to 5 years.

I agree about new shows and i think the trend of super natural illogical shows to be end very soon for the sake of 'survive' the TV shows and viewers .

Already there was a dip in the numbers of viewers watching shows in general.

There is a need for new shows with good content and  gripping story.

But I guess there is scope for more upcoming shows in pipeline now as  many new launched shows are not clicking!!

nemo316 thumbnail

I'm surprised that the craze for supernaturals haven't decreased, only Naagin and maybe Nazar have been truly successful, Divya Drishti is doing ok but the rest have flopped. I blame the channels, they mostly pick low quality shows or concepts that would never work, very few new shows are successful.

TV serials need some good new concepts, the only channel that's offering decent new concepts is Sony. SP is mainly reviving its old shows, Zee's shows are too cliched, Colors is a mess, the decisions they make with tracks are bad even good concepts get ruined, they're even ruining their reality shows, Zee is doing ok but all their shows are cliched. 

Most of the channels have very few open slots, only Colors has many openings but getting a show on Colors is risky, the channel needs a change in mentality to turn their fortunes around.

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Mai.  Loved all the  pictures but the first one stands out. 👍

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail

You're welcome Sumi 😊, yes  the solo pic stands out, it's very candid.

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Divya 🤗 lovely surprise. Hope you're doing well.

Mai 🤗

I was watching Aladdin (animated) & Ali reminded me of Vj in Bandhuva Track. Immediately hopped in to check this AT 😳

Imagehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BeuqxoXnks5/

Dont they look similar