Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Who? That Shaina? 🤣
Yeah where is she
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Who? That Shaina? 🤣
Yeah where is she
I hope she bring some comedy in show 😕
More that nonsence drama 😆
She will create a scene knowing bajaj married a pregnant woman🤣
I wanna see her expression and zoom camera on her face
Yaar ...I can't imagine such scenes wale in BM😳
She wasn't meant to be his secretary. She was just a disloyal wife who wanted to sleep with RB.Yeah where is she
Seriously! Too low for RB.Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani
Yaar ...I can't imagine such scenes wale in BM😳
That would be better.Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I hope she bring some comedy in show 😕
More that nonsence drama 😆
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I hope she bring some comedy in show 😕
More that nonsence drama 😆
Mithila🤗
How's was u r day ? Look busy today
Bua is negative na what will she do but that
I wish bajju support pre fully
Bhua ji ki shakal dekhne layek hogi
Bhuaji ko dho dega pre ko kuch bola to 🤣
I don't want that bua